• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] When is a new feature no longer new

Tony 85 the Generous

Title says it all. When is a new feature no longer new, as applies to suggesting ideas in feedback thread versus making a properly formatted idea suggestion?

Agent327

As long as feedback threads are active you can still put it there. If in doubt, you can always ask.

Vger

As long as feedback threads are active you can still put it there.
Let me rephrase the OPs question then:
When is a feedback thread considered no longer active, as applies to suggesting ideas in feedback thread versus making a properly formatted idea suggestion?
Doesn't look like feedback threads are ever closed. So, if you have an idea for improving something added to the game a while ago, you can:
Post to the feedback thread and risk someone saying...nice necro.
Post as an idea and risk being told that your idea belongs on the feedback thread.

If in doubt, you can always ask.
He just did.
I have the same question.

Agent327

Let me rephrase the OPs question then:
When is a feedback thread considered no longer active, as applies to suggesting ideas in feedback thread versus making a properly formatted idea suggestion?
Doesn't look like feedback threads are ever closed. So, if you have an idea for improving something added to the game a while ago, you can:
Post to the feedback thread and risk someone saying...nice necro.
Post as an idea and risk being told that your idea belongs on the feedback thread.

Let me ask you then when a post is labelled a necro? After a week already?

He just did.
I have the same question.

Then let me rephrase it. When in doubt, contact a mod.