• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

When the heck is...

AceUniverse

It might just be me, but I think it's too much of a coincidence that I've slowly begun losing interest in the game (haven't logged in for days).

Same here, I practically play for the events since the game itself is kinda meh, repetitiveness over the years has killed that aspect for myself. This soccer event, the waiting and the delay has just drained the mood for myself, probably just me, but yeah I feel that lose of interest as well :/

DeletedUser24719

Many people have and are losing interest in the game. It has become a cluster of too many events, the addition of GBG which is too long, too costly for many guilds and was very poorly constructed and just plain boring. Add to that the cheap and cheapening rewards, the constant glitches every update and you can understand the frustrations. Fact is this ain't the game it was and the changes for the most part have not been beneficial!

Jern2017

Many people have and are losing interest in the game.

Many people? Where did you get that information? Either way, people will inevitably lose interest in any game. Some will lose interest because they've been playing it for a long time, others will lose interest because of other games... That's nothing new, but just as some people are quitting, others are starting and loving the game. It's a business and that's exactly how it works. As long as Inno is attracting more players than that are leaving, or at least keeping the players at a steady number, they're doing a good job, they wouldn't be constantly developing the game otherwise.

Cheapening rewards? Take a look at rewards you could get a few years ago. They have actually been improving rewards, with practically each new building being more powerful and space efficient as the previous one.

Events and GBG? Don't do them if you don't like them, it's simple. A lot of players, especially those that were getting bored, like new features.

Constant glitches? Find me an online game as complex as this that doesn't have glitches. I'm not a programmer, but I can definitely imagine how much effort it takes to be working on a game like this. Of course there will be glitches.

DeletedUser4441

Given the gap between Archeology and Soccer events on beta I would expect we will see the announcement soon

Zandar Kai

has anyone else read the wiki page or watched one of the tutorial videos. This event makes my brain hurt, and it hasn't even started yet.

UBERhelp1

I mean, I can confirm that the assets for the event are on the live servers. Just waiting for it to be started. My guess is that a quick re-balancing is happening right now because of how the Beta event performed. Most players did not get a fully leveled event building (you either had to be lucky with incident currency or get into the silver leagues). As far as mechanics go, it isn't that bad. Just that it was overcomplicated for basically no reason.

Lady Gato

@UBERhelp1 There is another thread here in the forum about incidents being in the road and players cannot see them due to the density of their cities or the fact that the road incidents are invisible (perhaps due to a bug) -- if the game gives currency for the event in incidents, wouldn't this affect how players will be able to progress in the event?

UBERhelp1

@UBERhelp1 There is another thread here in the forum about incidents being in the road and players cannot see them due to the density of their cities or the fact that the road incidents are invisible (perhaps due to a bug) -- if the game gives currency for the event in incidents, wouldn't this affect how players will be able to progress in the event?
Nope. You can still click every road tile if you so choose. It isn't really a matter that would warrant pausing an event, at least in my opinion.