• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

When to age up?

Bosshoof

I have been hanging out in HMA for some time now. GB's are coming along: CoA, Zeus & CdM are all over 20, ToR 12, Traz 20, LoA 17, TA 14, and Arc 29.
I finish GE every week, fighting 1-3 and negotiating level 4. Some GvG. I have enough fp's ratholed to zip through LMA tech tree. I know that I will have to replace my military buildings to remain competitive. What else should I consider?

Ebeondi Asi

When you can fight through GE level 4 using autobattle all the way through... is when you are ready to move up an Era.
( this is a classic way to know I did not just make it up)
I stayed in HMA for five months to get my Arc to 80. If you are working hard on yourARc, you shoud stay in the one ERa.then less distractions and hassle. Once you have Arc 80. the game is different.

The Lady Redneck

Auto battle all 4 levels of GE.
Be consistently in the top 5 of your hood.
Have twice the amount of goods plus enough FP packs to be able to complete next level Techs.
Have at least 1000 of each of the goods for your current age so you have them for GE if you do need to do any negs..
And when you do move up do not complete ALL the techs. If there are any you can leave do so as they will be invaluable further down the line when you get a quest asking you to complete a tech.
Have sufficient rogues hideouts.
Have a Champions retreat and a one up kit for it. So you can build it and update it to your new age. That way your traz will churn them out so that you have an instant army to fight with until you get the techs done for the troop rax for your new age.