• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Where are my troops?

Goth Almighty

In the LMA I developed the camps for and trained 5 units each of Great Sword Warriors and Heavy Knights. I am now in the Colonial Age and have developed the Ranger Camp and trained 3 of those units as well. The problem is that none of these trained units show up in my Army. The first 5 units of Warriors and Knights appeared as normal back in the LMA. Then they just disappeared overnight. I hadn't deleted them or sold their camps nor fought a battle (I always revive all of my units immediately after a battle anyway). I was totally baffled. So I sold and rebuilt the camps in order to train more units and, like I said, I have just built the Ranger camp. Since then I have trained 3 units from each camp (3+3+3=9 units) None of these trainees have appeared in my army either. I have refreshed the screen, logged out and back in and have even deleted 3 other older units (in case my inventory was full). It all looks like a huge waste of money.