• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Where Do Your People Live?

Ironrooster

Doesn't anyone find the Alcatraz troubling ? They obviously have thousands of couples in the prison forced into slavery to create 100s of babies per week in some cities. These babies are then snatched from their mothers arms and forced into combat training sometimes even forced into pilot school at the tender young age of 13 weeks. Then ........ These little babies are forced into combat over and over until death. This is an outrage and nobody cares ----.....<shocked face if I knew how to make one on a PC >
I thought it was a clone factory turning out hundreds of identical units.

xivarmy

Doesn't anyone find the Alcatraz troubling ? They obviously have thousands of couples in the prison forced into slavery to create 100s of babies per week in some cities. These babies are then snatched from their mothers arms and forced into combat training sometimes even forced into pilot school at the tender young age of 13 weeks. Then ........ These little babies are forced into combat over and over until death. This is an outrage and nobody cares ----.....<shocked face if I knew how to make one on a PC >
Nah. Obviously the prison was put back into operation. There's surely crime in your city - and it makes people happy to believe the criminals are getting their just desserts.

The unattached units are prisoners who have been leveraged into service. And come with a backup kill chip, suicide squad style.

Mor-Rioghain

I thought it was a clone factory turning out hundreds of identical units.
It also has a hospital hidden deep within it's depths. I just found that out recently; wounded warriors go there to be healed. I don't think they accept regular townsfolk or other visitors, just warriors. They must be very cliquish.

spartacus2.0

If you look closely under the terrace that's under the light house there's a glowing cave under the alcatraz that is probably a clone factory
1671675675770.png

Johnny B. Goode

I've always thought of the Alcatraz producing troops as a kind of "Dirty Dozen" type thing. Death Row inmates offered their lives in exchange for military service. (Yes, I know that the Dirty Dozen were already in the military and the Alcatraz wasn't a military prison, quit picking nits.) ;)

Mor-Rioghain

I've always thought of the Alcatraz producing troops as a kind of "Dirty Dozen" type thing. Death Row inmates offered their lives in exchange for military service. (Yes, I know that the Dirty Dozen were already in the military and the Alcatraz wasn't a military prison, quit picking nits.) ;)
And I've always enjoyed the irony of a prison building that's really a military building creating enthusiastic townspeople. I knew they were warlike! :oops:;)

Baroque

Where do they live? Never really looked into it. Five cities, no residential buildings. Some time ago I declared martial law (turned off the animation). The streets are always empty, less than half of them work and the happiness level is worthy of song. I'm good.

The Angry Blanket

On the same subject , I have 85,000 population that do not have jobs, Most of these are underage children of my workers, once they become of age to work they will be put to work, I have some concern about the amount of children , it seems my workers may have to much free time on their hands.

Mor-Rioghain

My population has become enamored of more than the liquid libations they usually indulge in and are eating themselves sick at the new Chocolate factory! (They've neglected to notice that the construction of this edifice didn't actually provide one single job! They're only interested in the passive production of -- CHOCOLATE! I think we need a new hospital in my burg.

Agaselle

When playing Forge of Empires the most urgent at the start was for me how do I play it right for Inno.Now I am like how much can Inno provide my game strategy to me ,to make me benefit from all thats done in my city.Will New Buildings arise , to shaken up the old ones and becomming demolished .So many events are giving better bonuses now ,than in the past , are the residences soon going up in the flames of wars or will a New World be the answer for the timewarp.......

I always assumed Alcatraz served as a POW camp of captured soldiers from wars against NPCs on the campaign map whose prisoners are offered freedom and asylum in your empire if they agree to fight in your army.

SomePlayer5000

The prefabricated high-rises wouldve actually been probably the most hospitable living spaces in FOE if you just duplicated the building size into an apartment block.