• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Where to find info on guilds?

• Thread starter DeletedUser28145
  • Start date

DeletedUser28145

New to all this - 1+ week - where do I find info on guilds - # of members, what it is about, etc.?

Can go to iron age - should I do so now? Good/bad to move up or not?

Tks - jb

DeletedUser28145

Jeslis, I do not see what this shows - no globe showing. I am in the bronze age, does that make a difference?

DeletedUser24683

What do you mean globe showing, are you meaning the world map? as far as progression, as you clear all Technologies the object is to go to next era, but, it's your game, play as you wish, some players wait before going to next era due to FP's donation to GB's, Tower points and medals. or just taking their time. one thing you shouldn't do in this game is get in a hurry, can do more harm than good,
My advice, as you progress through a Era, try to upgrade military first, mainly for defense of your city
Decide ahead of time what GB's you want to place. and stick with it. wasted FP's you never get back.
If you decide to GVG, The Alcatraz GB is a must, but not available till Progressive I think, but seen players place GB's of a later age, goods to build are harder to get though.
In each Era your housing and supply buildings hold more pop, and produce more coin and supplies, buildings also need more pop to build.
I may have told you what you already know, but your message isn't specific, and no idea what "Globe Showing" is.
If you are looking for the world Map, I'll place link here, good luck,
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/world-map-revealed.4682/

DeletedUser24683

What do you mean globe showing, are you meaning the world map? as far as progression, as you clear all Technologies the object is to go to next era, but, it's your game, play as you wish, some players wait before going to next era due to FP's donation to GB's, Tower points and medals. or just taking their time. one thing you shouldn't do in this game is get in a hurry, can do more harm than good,
My advice, as you progress through a Era, try to upgrade military first, mainly for defense of your city
Decide ahead of time what GB's you want to place. and stick with it. wasted FP's you never get back.
If you decide to GVG, The Alcatraz GB is a must, but not available till Progressive I think, but seen players place GB's of a later age, goods to build are harder to get though.
In each Era your housing and supply buildings hold more pop, and produce more coin and supplies, buildings also need more pop to build.
I may have told you what you already know, but your message isn't specific, and no idea what "Globe Showing" is.
If you are looking for the world Map, I'll place link here, good luck,
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/world-map-revealed.4682/

As far as Info on Guilds, go to the guild screen, click on guild interested in, go to profile, if no profile, or limited info, could be a guild with inactive members and/or leaders

DeletedUser26829

New to all this - 1+ week - where do I find info on guilds - # of members, what it is about, etc.?

Can go to iron age - should I do so now? Good/bad to move up or not?

Tks - jb
If you aren't playing on laptop/PC, you might not have the "Global" feature to see the full list of Guilds for your world.
Next best is to click on the avatars of your friends or neighbours. If they are in a Guild, it will be named and you can click to see that Guild profile.
Joining a Guild is usually a good move: for advice, for trading, for protection.. But don't stay in one where you aren't happy.
Many Guilds are invitation only, and some have entrance requirements that will exclude BA and IA beginners.
Move up when you feel ready and think you have enough resource in your inventory.