• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Where's Las Penas?

The Froggle

So, my current quest is "Acquire 3 sectors of Rantford and 3 sectors of Las Penas. I've got the 3 sectors of Rantford, but can not find Las Penas. I have 2 "Continent Maps" available to me in Tuulech, Indy Age; one that looks sort of like Europe and one that looks sort of like North America. I cannot find Las Penas on either, so it's kind of hard to finish this quest. Any suggestions?

The Froggle

probably after you take desperation. just start taking territory going toward California
Arrrgh! The game gave me the choice of taking either Rantford or Desperation, so of course, I took the one I perceived easiest, Rantford. Thanks-guess I'll have to start working on Desperation. Thanks for the help. So far, all the Support volunteers have been stellar.

RazorbackPirate

Keep in mind, conquering both Desperation and Las Penas will trigger the Industrial Age bonus questline which will require ageing up to Industrial Age to complete. If you are not ready to lose an RQ slot, or not ready to age up to Indy, you may want to reconsider your next move.

Pericles the Lion

Keep in mind, conquering both Desperation and Las Penas will trigger the Industrial Age bonus questline which will require ageing up to Industrial Age to complete. If you are not ready to lose an RQ slot, or not ready to age up to Indy, you may want to reconsider your next move.
Not true. Las Penas (and then Dragon City) can be taken with no problem. Scouting Garrincton is what replaces the recurring quests with a bonus questline that can only be completed by aging up to Indy.

Correct Garrincton is the one you must watch. You can scout it and even take a few sectors but if you conquer it, you will lose recurring quest until you age up to indy.

DevaCat

Actually, you can take Garrincton without triggering the bonus quest as long as you leave Las Penas alone. I have done it in two cities, and then taken all the bonus territories without losing the second RQ. The trip points are Garrincton and Las Penas; you can take either one as long as the other is untaken.