• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Which do you support most and why? (Select 1 or more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28503

Depends who is in office. Democrat then back by popular belief by the snowflakes of the world its guns kill people. If republicans are in office then parents are back to inform you that its not the gun but the person who kills people. However now that we have trump in office we need to change that as it seems people are killing themselves these days. Enter the kamakazisnowflake era to bad I was eating a milkyway.

If guns were outlawed then the only people who would have them are criminals.

DeletedUser10291

Well My gun has been on my desk all day and watched it over and over. It hasn't lept up and killed anyone yet.......

DeletedUser28503

All this talk about guns killing I went out and bought a gun for my gun so it could protect itself just in case.

DeletedUser8152

screen.png

DeletedUser28503

Oh great now the snowflakes will want coconuts banned now because of your post jaelis.

DeletedUser26549

I think this is 50-50. Guns are dangerous, and do kill good and bad people. Accidents or intentional. But, again it is the person that is dangerous. A gun owner must secure their guns away from children. A gun owner should have proper training and in a healthy state of mind. Its the person, not the gun.
And I am not going to say "more people die this way or that way, than this or that"....because there is no way to factually state such information with the entire planets population and criminal activity, there is no way in the world to state how many deaths happen in what certain way.
And we all must remember, for most countries, that we love and respect because of our freedoms...it was guns that gave us those freedoms, and kept them from our enemies.

DeletedUser26549

I will say though, the other day, my hubby and I were outside shooting our guns, and both of our .380s jammed up. That was very strange and scary at the same time. Made me not want to handle the gun at all anymore. We know how to unjam them, but his was really giving him problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.