• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Which do you support most and why? (Select 1 or more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorbackPirate

Why are you trying to instill fear into me? Don't you know that perfect love drives out fear, and that fear is a tool of the devil? Or did your education skip over that part?
No. Not at all. At this point, I don't give a whit about what you think, or have to say.

I do however, care about unbelievers who will judge the quality of the Message by the quality of the messenger and I want the unbelievers to know that the Bible specifically teaches about people like you. Evil dishonest men who want to silence the voices of other men and deprive free people their God given right to be free.

By showing them that He knew you'd come spreading lies, they shouldn't be surprised by those and your ilk who show up, spreading lies. I want them to see the fact that you're here and were spoken of ahead of time is evidence of His Divine existence. Prophecy being fulfilled right here on an FoE chat board. Just goes to show the lengths a God who loves will go to reach a lost and dying world with the Message of His Love and forgiveness.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." John 3:16-19

I also want them to know that YHWH is a God of justice and has specifically spoken to us about what awaits false prophets who lead men astray. I want them to know when men come around seeking to enslave them, silence their words and criminalize their thoughts, they should openly mocked and scorned. Such men should never find a resting place in a peaceful society. No. Such men should be shunned, resisted, and actively opposed at every opportunity, especially when they come speaking lies in the name of the Messiah.

Yes, you are correct, "Perfect love drives out all fear." "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."

You however, are the one enslaved by the spirit of fear. You fear other men, you even fear other men's thoughts. You fear them so much you seek to control them and take away the freedoms of free men. All your wicked, vain, imaginings. One imagined evil after the other, perpetrated by imagined evil men on your imagined victim du jour. You fear other people so much so you want to take away everything that not only makes them free, but keeps them free.

Quote your Bible verses. The world sees you for who you are and so do those who serve YHWH. In fact we've been warned you'd be coming. And here you are right on time.

Last edited by a moderator:

RazorbackPirate

iu

iu

It is difficult to win an argument with an intelligent person, but it is impossible to win an argument with a moron, Stephen.
Did it ever occur to you that the people who thought they could own people, though they could own people because they had deprived the people they thought they could own the ability to own a gun? You think it might have gone a different way had they only owned guns themselves? Way back in Africa before they're brethren sold them for 30 pieces of silver?

Did it ever occur to you that the second amendment ensures our ability to take back our 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 8th amendment rights should we feel they've been trampled on enough?

No, of course not. How do you fit that on a meme? No wonder you're a moron.

DeletedUser

No. Not at all. At this point, I don't give a whit about what you think, or have to say.

I do however, care about unbelievers who will judge the quality of the Message by the quality of the messenger and I want the unbelievers to know that the Bible specifically teaches about people like you. Evil dishonest men who want to silence the voices of other men and deprive free people their God given right to be free.

By showing them that He knew you'd come spreading lies, they shouldn't be surprised by those and your ilk who show up, spreading lies. I want them to see the fact that you're here and were spoken of ahead of time is evidence of His Divine existence. Prophecy being fulfilled right here on an FoE chat board. Just goes to show the lengths a God who loves will go to reach a lost and dying world with the Message of His Love and forgiveness.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." John 3:16-19

I also want them to know that YHWH is a God of justice and has specifically spoken to us about what awaits false prophets who lead men astray. I want them to know when men come around seeking to enslave them, silence their words and criminalize their thoughts, they should openly mocked and scorned. Such men should never find a resting place in a peaceful society. No. Such men should be shunned, resisted, and actively opposed at every opportunity, especially when they come speaking lies in the name of the Messiah.

Yes, you are correct, "Perfect love drives out all fear." "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."

You however, are the one enslaved by the spirit of fear. You fear other men, you even fear other men's thoughts. You fear them so much you seek to control them and take away the freedoms of free men. All your wicked, vain, imaginings. One imagined evil after the other, perpetrated by imagined evil men on your imagined victim du jour. You fear other people so much so you want to take away everything that not only makes them free, but keeps them free.

Quote your Bible verses. The world sees you for who you are and so do those who serve YHWH. In fact we've been warned you'd be coming. And here you are right on time.
I'm pretty sure discerning people can tell which one of us is a false teacher. I'll let them make up their own minds, I'm done with your warped view of Scripture.

DeletedUser36572

Seems you missed the part where I don't have discussions with conspiracy theory nutcases.

@BlackSand the Sly, in reading back over your posts, I belatedly realize that you don't care what the Constitution says, or what laws Congress may pass, nor what decisions the Supreme Court might make, nor even what laws/decisions your "Free State" might make. Your base argument doesn't really involve any of those entities, it is simply, "I have this right because I say so." And in light of this revelation, I'll leave you and Razorback to your delusions.

I know it says the right of the People to bear arms shall not be infringed. It doesn’t say the right of the militia to bear arms shall not be infringed ... And it doesn’t mean anything else.

And I don’t have the right to bear arms because I say so, I have the right to bear arms because the Constituion protects my right to bear arms, and I exercise that right to protect the Constitution. You cannot take what I have without removing my right to it ... And by right, I mean what the fricken hell the Constitution refers to as my right to bear arms ... Nit-wit.

It’s not up for debate ... I have the right, exercise that right and have the firearms to prove it and protect it ... What‘s your delusional rear going to do, talk some more about your dream world?

My firearms are legal, I am not asking you, I don’t need you to agree, and I don’t need a law passed to get what I already have ... That’s the reality of the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Praetorius

Did it ever occur to you that the second amendment ensures our ability to take back our 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 8th amendment rights should we feel they've been trampled on enough?
Did it ever occur to you that our rights are already being violated and degraded by things like the Patriot Act, the CLOUD Act, Civil Asset Forfieture, etc.? Doubtful; your way of thinking is more shallow than a puddle drying in the midday sun.

You gun fetishists (and make no mistake, that's exactly what people like you are) always talk about your supposed ability to protect your rights with your precious guns. News Flash: the rest of your rights have already been trampled on.

When are you going to stop talking and actually do something about it? Because I sure as hell haven't seen any of you follow through with it.

DreadfulCadillac

Did it ever occur to you that our rights are already being violated and degraded by things like the Patriot Act, the CLOUD Act, Civil Asset Forfieture, etc.? Doubtful; your way of thinking is more shallow than a puddle drying in the midday sun.

You gun fetishists (and make no mistake, that's exactly what people like you are) always talk about your supposed ability to protect your rights with your precious guns. News Flash: the rest of your rights have already been trampled on.

When are you going to stop talking and actually do something about it? Because I sure as hell haven't seen any of you follow through with it.
i just realize dthat that civil asset thing exsisted, just klooked into what it is
our goverment is super m3essed up(obvisouly) to pass somthing like that
why has nobody over hrown the goverment by now?things have gotten frickin ridiculous by now i think?
(this is why goverment dosnt ever work for A long time)
no type, not communist , democracy, or any other type.:)

RazorbackPirate

Yes. I am well aware. All them them are horrendous and I am in favor of none of them. Unchecked people with that kind of power try to overthrow duly elected leaders against the will of the people.

When those same people, who I would not trust alone with my wife or children now say they want to come for my guns, I don't just say no but, "Hell no. Not on my watch." There is a line, I will not allow them to cross. That line is my ability to kill them where they stand, if necessary. In such a confrontation, I don't know what the outcome would be, but there is one thing of which I am certain. I will die a free man.

Phil Spector was a gun fetishist and he was one of yours. If that's what you think about the rest of us, you are projecting your own gun fetish upon us.

You actually sound quite holophobic to me. Like the closet gay dude who beats up other gay dudes, because he can't come to grips with his love for other dudes. Sounds like you may want to seek therapy, but if you've never heard it before, it's ok to like guns. You don't have to live in fear because you think you might even love them. I know it will be hard for your family to understand, but if they truly love you, they'll come around.

A gun is a tool. Nothing more, nothing less. No different than a hammer or a screw driver. Most times, my hammer sits in the drawer out of site out of mind. But sometimes something needs done that requires a hammer, and out it comes. In fact, I have more than one type of hammer, and multiple hammers of different types. Some big, some heavy, some small, some light, some with rubber heads, some all metal, some with comfortable grips, and some I hate to use and would throw away if I hadn't spent good money on them.

However, I'd hardly call myself a hammer fetishist. I have no preference for hammers more than any other tool and simply have different hammers for different hammering requirements. And sometimes, I'm ashamed to admit, I play with my hammers all by myself. In fact, now that you mention it, maybe I do have a hammer problem. I can think of more than one occasion I've gotten a mind to build something just cause I've not played with a hammer for a while. Is it a problem for you that I have multiple hammers, know how to use them, enjoy using them, and am prepared to use them, whenever necessary?

We are following through with it. We're informed, we're prepared, and we show up at the ballot box in numbers so overwhelming that an evil women lost an election rigged in her favor. You STILL can't figure out how it happened? We're how it happened and the fun is just starting. Let the cognitive dissonance begin.

More importantly, what are you doing about it? The depth of your political understanding begins and ends with a meme. If you're showing up to vote based on that crack analysis, you're the one creating the problem!

When are you going to join us? When are you going to become informed enough to stop electing these people to office. It's like you all have Stockholm Syndrome. You say you fear the people who beat you, yet you keep handing them the stick they use to beat you with.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Closing this thread pursuant to this Forum rule:
"Anything deemed politically extreme...in any way is prohibited."

Status
Not open for further replies.