• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Which Great building?

Stay Rita

I am wondering what would be my best choice if I were to choose from the virgo, kranken, or AO I'm in IA with all my other attack gbs. Just want to know what is the best out of these three high era Great buildings.

Emberguard

I went for Virgo and am quite pleased with it, but a Kraken would get more charges. If you’re hyper lvling and want something that’ll consistently perform then the Kraken would be better then the Virgo. If want something with a greater punch that may also fail then the Virgo would be better

Arctic Orangery would depend on how many battles you’re intending to use the same age troops as your opponent. Would have quite a bit of use for Guild Battleground fights and Guild V Guild

-Sebastian-

If you're asking about your city in Uceria, I'd suggest waiting on other GBs until you have all of your current ones up to level 10. (That's SoZ, CoA, CdM, TA, Arc, Trz, and ToR.)

Plain Red Justice

AO in general and you'd need very high levels in it if you're using it for GBG autobattling; but if you're manual battling and taking it easy Simcity-ing in GBG, just a few levels is usually enough to manage high attrition. As for GE, even level 1 is enough since medals are basically infinite at least as a new player with only a decent leveled Arc as his/her tool. It doesn't have charges compared to the other two

Virgo Project? Almost all players do not like this GB. If it gets buffed to the point that they discard the chance and make them all 100% because frankly it's irrelevant, it may become an FP efficient GB for GE level 4 if you don't level military GBs. But rn, avoid this like the plague and wait for buffs

Kraken is good in everything like the AO but still it has charges so you need very high levels on it for it to perform

Aggressor

Stay Rita, if you mean your Q world city then K-Lord and eNuts said they didnt like the VP. AO would be your best GB IMO because the Critical Hit comes in handy and the FP output increases every level.

-Sebastian-

AO would be my choice of those 3. Kraken is barely useful at low levels, and Virgo is worse, and they're both more expensive than the AO. The downside is that the AO is big. In my opinion, too big for an Iron Age city with 7 GBs including a Alcatraz.

Farfle the smelly

AO would be my choice of those 3. Kraken is barely useful at low levels, and Virgo is worse, and they're both more expensive than the AO. The downside is that the AO is big. In my opinion, too big for an Iron Age city with 7 GBs including a Alcatraz.
Oooh good point. But I imagine she’s thinking in terms of where she should donate her FPS, not necessarily laying it out yet. Maybe, I dunno. That’s a lot of GBs for such a small space (not that I’m one to talk).

Thanks for asking Stay Rita! I was curious too. I was going to go for kraken just for the visuals, lol.

Falconwing

If your other GB's are of at least level 10, I'd go with the AO. FP's and passive (unlimited) bonus. The Kraken is a good second choice, little smaller, makes FP,s but limited uses. The Virgo is nowhere near as useful as the other two. Coins and a few big bangs you can't even use on your Hood. Plus, SAM Goods are still a little pricey.