• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Which Guild is the Worst Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3911

I think most guilds at the top have abused their power, and control the game play way to much. It's hard to have fun, when all you see all day are messages upon messages from people in "power". They are either warning you to obey policy... I had less Politics as a university administrator then in dealing with these FOE anal want to be leaders... counting who has mp or who made fair trades... not one word of praise no encouragement just poke poke at the little guys....

I like to know how others have experienced being kicked from these guilds, how you think as a community we can change this corruption... the peasants revolt upon you oh KINGS...

If you agree leave your guild... don't just click to make them happy!

DeletedUser

The purpose of the forums is to provide constructive input to advance the game. If you wish to establish a discussion thread of good and bad aspect of a guild in Forge Hall, that would be relevant. Trying to discover "The Worst Guild" will not serve anyone's needs. All players have the option to leave or seek another guild if it does not suit their purpose. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.