• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Whispers

Farfle the smelly

What?! I never have the sound on. (...runs to Viking...) I don’t hear anything but the wind?

That said, I totally thought this was going to be a post about the TV show Sense8. I think I may have tv-related ptsd.

Farfle the smelly

I’m confused. Before, I just heard the wind. But I just went to go collect and it was music. You’ve gotten me really curious, is the voice during the music? I wish I could’ve fast forwarded or something.

DevaCat

I always thought it was a crackling fire (from the shrines?) but others reported hearing whispers. I dunno, but there was a discussion about it sometime after the Vikings landed.

Distant Calliope

Its outside of the music. Mixed in with the crackling fire. If you turn off the music but leave the sound effects on you will hear it. Once you hear it you can catch it with music on too. The music was off for a whole day is Brisgard a couple of days ago. But, Sound effects were on. Must have been glitch because I didn't do it. lol That's the first time I noticed it.