• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Who is this guy from in my massage center Guild ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish my guild had a massage center, it would be so much more relaxing. Not sure about a guy though ... oop I think it moved.

Maybe check your guild membership and see if he's listed. If the message is under the Guild tab it should only be guild members. If it's under Social it could be anyone.

Ebeondi Asi

There are sneaky people who add Stix2Brix as if they are a Guild member but are just in the Hood. It is annoying that they can place those .Just to mention.

BiGD2DDY3

An open message for GB participation/donation would be nice. I appreciate any help with mine & it would be easier to find GB's I need prints for

UBERhelp1

I'd love a guild massage center, but I think that's not the point of this thread. There is the guild section of messages that automatically update to who's in your guild, so you could always put threads in there. Or, you should be able to recognize people in your guild after a while just from aiding them a lot.

An open message for GB participation/donation would be nice. I appreciate any help with mine & it would be easier to find GB's I need prints for
That's something your guild can create. In fact, most good guilds already have one.

BiGD2DDY3

Sniping is labor intensive & apparently it annoys a lot of people...
An open/neighborhood thread would be for people that aren't in a guild, in a small guild, that just want to get their GB leveled up quickly, or selfish people who don't want to reciprocate donations

Kranyar the Mysterious

Sniping is labor intensive & apparently it annoys a lot of people...
It's the hood, who cares?

An open/neighborhood thread would be for people that aren't in a guild, in a small guild, that just want to get their GB leveled up quickly, or selfish people who don't want to reciprocate donations
Unless it is a 1.9 thread or the like, no one would use it unless they don't know how to play the game, or unless there is a building sitting there with some profit. Even then unless I could level it and make a profit at the same time, I'd be worried it'd never level up since the person isn't likely to know what they are doing, and might end up quitting. Seen that happen all too often in the hood.

Players wanting this are way better off just finding a good guild.

Vger

That's an opinion. People create those threads now & people use them; I'm just saying make it easy
I agree. Make it easier for people to get sniped. That's a good thing.
I love finding these little private swap groups, where nobody is selfish at all....except me :cool:

Kranyar the Mysterious

I agree. Make it easier for people to get sniped. That's a good thing.
I love finding these little private swap groups, where nobody is selfish at all....except me :cool:
Sad thing is, those people don't even realize they've been sniped. I get tons of thank you messages from neighbors with absolutely no clue. Yes, I've probably done them a favor vs what they normally get by putting almost all of the fp on themselves, but I am still making a killing doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.