• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Who will win

DeletedUser

Moderator for the Democratic Presidential debate.

Please move to Debate Hall.
Thank you. Yes, this is definitely not Forge Hall subject matter (Forge Hall is for discussing game topics). I will move it to Debate Hall, as suggested.

DeletedUser38443

ummmmmmmmmmm what? Can we have some context?
There was a contest to win 3000 diamonds if we went to YouTube and watched a video called

KURT vs. TEAM FORGE!! SOCCER CHALLENGE. We had to watch it, subscribe, give it a thumbs up and make a comment on which Forge Team Member was the best player. It wouldn’t let me comment and I told support and this was their reply:

Thank you for contacting Support. In the main public forums, you can provide your feedback. Thank you for your comments.

Thank you. Kind regards,

Howard

Ingame Moderator

Forge of Empires, U.S.

Now it says the contest is over and it sounds like it was a hoax. I’ve sponsored much money on this game and it seems I was made a fool of. No more. I will unsubscribe from that site. I meant to say “Kurt” was the best player. Anyway, the joke’s on me it seems

DreadfulCadillac

There was a contest to win 3000 diamonds if we went to YouTube and watched a video called

KURT vs. TEAM FORGE!! SOCCER CHALLENGE. We had to watch it, subscribe, give it a thumbs up and make a comment on which Forge Team Member was the best player. It wouldn’t let me comment and I told support and this was their reply:

Thank you for contacting Support. In the main public forums, you can provide your feedback. Thank you for your comments.

Thank you. Kind regards,

Howard

Ingame Moderator

Forge of Empires, U.S.

Now it says the contest is over and it sounds like it was a hoax. I’ve sponsored much money on this game and it seems I was made a fool of. No more. I will unsubscribe from that site. I meant to say “Kurt” was the best player. Anyway, the joke’s on me it seems
Orrr nobody played a hoax, you just dont knw how to properly use the forums?
@Stephen Longshanks we NEED somthing to be done bout support sending EVERYONE to the forums

DeletedUser38443

ummmmmmmmmmm what? Can we have some context?

Thank you. Kind regards,

Howard

Godly Luke

Wrong thread buddy. Trty starting a thread in questions or just let us answer lol cause it doesn't really matter.

Thank you. Kind regards,

Howard
1. Make sure your signed into Google
2. Make sure it isn't an age restricted video
3. Make sure you are subscribed / liked / clicked the bell
4. Make sure you have your privacy settings in youtube where you can comment
5.This is just hear because I forgot what I was going to put hear.