• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Who wins the Guild Expeditions? (Overall)

DeletedUser13547

1. Just something I am wondering, will there be a point where we will see a GE ranking page? We have the PvP towers, we have Guild rank and rank for every player. Could we be expecting to see a ranking page that shows how we are doing in comparison to other guilds in GE?
  2. Then after guilds won their weekly battles for months, is there some reward perhaps planned to say, hey well done, your guild has reached the top level and the guild gets rewarded or is this going to go on and on forever?
  3. Will we be battling the same guilds again at some point?

DeletedUser8152

1. Just something I am wondering, will there be a point where we will see a GE ranking page? We have the PvP towers, we have Guild rank and rank for every player. Could we be expecting to see a ranking page that shows how we are doing in comparison to other guilds in GE?
  2. Then after guilds won their weekly battles for months, is there some reward perhaps planned to say, hey well done, your guild has reached the top level and the guild gets rewarded or is this going to go on and on forever?
  3. Will we be battling the same guilds again at some point?
We don't have official answers to any of these questions, but if you want my guesses:

1) At some point they will start rewarding prestige points for GE wins, so your GE performance will contribute to your guild ranking.
2) It will go on forever.
3) Yes.