• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Issue whole hood now reset?

IAMLEGION

people in the guild, friends list and hood tabs that should be in the 100's of millions of points, now show 35000, i should be a 9 million in Z world, but am at 0, verified in O and K as well. Could be display issue as when i go to global ranking my points show up

IAMLEGION

if you search for a guildmate or friend in the global ranking screen magically their points reset to what they should be

Wighty4466

While that is correct, it does not explain the problem with erroneous points on the guild and friends lists. It is clearly some bug that I've not seen in 2½ years. I suspect others like myself rely on the player order on those lists to be correct - matching the Global Points listing

It would appear that at some point last night rankings in neighborhood and guild were set to 0 and are now adjusting based on ranking points earned since the glitch. It does not affect your actual points or ranking in your FL. If you search for a player in the global rankings it will change the display to that player's actual points but if if you refresh the game it goes back to the erroneous number. This is definitely happening on Z world, but does not seem to be across all worlds.

ChoirmomRMB

We are also having the same problems in Z world, Points gone or incorrect, neighbors and guild. "Friends" list seems to be correct.

Wighty4466

I wouldn't be surprised to learn it was related to the new PvP Arena as that is the most recent big software mod.

Wighty4466

Someone in my guild just noted "this is a know issue and Inno is working on it". Yet that is not the answer Inno Tech Support gave me in response to my issue ticket today. Their reply was a template, generic, response to do "stuff" all of which suggested the problem was with my browser :rolleyes: