• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Why can I not send friend requests?

DeletedUser37599

Hi. I'm puzzled why the game won't let me send friend requests. I am at around 77 players in the list again (briefly just over 80). There is no bleeping way I have sent 80. Maybe around half that, as I kept, & keep, getting requests. It keeps saying I have already invited 80 players into my list. I've read here/there about players removing friends from time to time so they can send again, but no one has been able to tell me the # they had to go down to. I did see 1 similar question, but the response did not answer my situation. Too bad they couldn't have create a breaker in the list with sent on one side & accepted on the other. There are about 6 requestors sitting in the list now I haven't decided on yet. I feel bad saying it, but I'm getting tired of accepting starter players, seeing as I was one just recently. That's mostly due to GB hunting & profit trades though.
Thank you.

RazorbackPirate

Once you have 80 players on your friends list, no matter if you sent the requests or they came to you, you cannot send any more friend requests. You'll need to get yourself below 80 again if you want to be able to send requests. Any unaccepted incoming pending requests are also included in the 80 total number.

DeletedUser

If you have 77 and have invited 3, that adds up to 80 and the game won't let you invite more. Little known fact is that if you start from zero you can only send out 80 friend requests. The game counts an outgoing friend request against the limit of 80. So if you have, for example, 60 friends you can only send out 20 friend requests.

DeletedUser37599

Ooh. Maybe the "incoming" requests are the problem then. Thanks Pirate. Also, thanks Stephen for that info. All good for players to know. Learn something new every day.