• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why can't I get into Guild Expedition Level II

Bob of Anchorage

The Guild I belong to (Kingdom of Jerusalem) seems to have lost its administrators. Its treasury has thousands of goods in it, but when I try to get into Level II of GE, no one is able to open it up. I have tried to find out who can allow me to get in ... no response. (Except once, one member did enable me to get into Level II, but could not let me into Level III.) Should I change guilds? What happens to guilds when there are no administrators?

Agent327

If the entire leadership is inactive you can try contacting support to give you the rights. But honestly, probably easier to just find a more active guild.

Would not do you any good. Rights change automatically after a founder has been inactive for 30 days. Support will tell you the same.

wolfhoundtoo

That's assuming they are inactive as defined by Inno and that they simply aren't opening GE by choice.

@Bob

The cost of GE is for all members of the guild past level I (which is free) so whether they have thousands of goods doesn't mean much. The question is do they have the right goods based on the ages of the players in the guild?

The advice to move on is best.

WANDERERthe

If the entire leadership is inactive you can try contacting support to give you the rights. But honestly, probably easier to just find a more active guild.
THEY NEVER DO THAT !
If your a leader you must wait So long And the system will make you founder
The bad thing is just inactive for more than 7 days Is all it will say
There's no Advantage just displaying The real inactive DAYS