• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

why did i get apprentice I got in the top 5% with 225 stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

UP ONLINE

i got riped off i was not reworded for top 5% for event rewords
I WAS in the top 5% just 1 star over the min

Last edited:

Agent327

When were you in the top 5? Were you watching when it closed?

Look up the results. You can find them in the message center. In my world 223 stars would be apprentice.

Triopoly Champion

I was leading the Apprentice League reward with the 20 points margin earlier yesterday. The lead shrunk to only 6 points for the final result.

Never try to win the league with the minimum amount, the point can jump up 1 during the final 2 to 3 seconds.

I was expecting to hold the 7 points lead in Mount Killmore according to your experience, however the final league result showed the 6 points lead.

Triopoly Champion

I searched GoldaDigger from the Global Rank, she is in the same world as me - Mount Killmore. This is the final result from my message center.
Mount Killmore League Table for Fall Event - Final Result.jpg

UP ONLINE

When were you in the top 5? Were you watching when it closed?

Look up the results. You can find them in the message center. In my world 223 stars would be apprentice.
i see the picture now it was 225 just 1 over the pro
down grading me 2 stars :~( changing numbers the last min it ends

Last edited:

plinker2

Look at the latest version update report under "bug fixes" and you may already have an answer.

UP ONLINE

dam i should have token a picture just before the event has ended showing me in the top 5%
That's just wrong of them to down grade me to 2 stars so i won't get the rewords
It happened to my guild friend too
I hope you fix the error

Emberguard

dam i should have token a picture just before the event has ended showing me in the top 5%
That's just wrong of them to down grade me to 2 stars so i won't get the rewords
It happened to my guild friend too
I hope you fix the error
Just how close to the end of event was it when you last spent currency? Was there last second spending or was all spending done hours beforehand?

UP ONLINE

it did show top 5 just over 1 hour before ending
I tell you it's bad coding or something
and it's not just me any more others are not happy about them changing the numbers last minute

Last edited:

Emberguard

Top 5 over 1 hour before ending would mean there's still time for others to pass you.

When you click "show results" what's the scoreboard show?

KitKit035

i get riped off i was not payed for top 5% for event rewords
I WAS in the top 5% just 1 star over the min

League points for each rank changed. I was ripped off too. Have screenshot and placing support ticket. To see the change, click on the on your award box, not to use it but to see info, then click on show results. You will see that the finally amount needed to place in each league was raised after event ended.

Last edited:

UP ONLINE

League points for each rank changed. I was ripped off too. Have screenshot and placing support ticket. To see the change, click on the on your award box, not to use it but to see info, then click on show results.

League points for each rank changed. I was ripped off too. Have screenshot and placing support ticket. To see the change, click on the on your award box, not to use it but to see info, then click on show results. You will see that the finally amount needed to place in each league was raised after event ended.
I sent a ticket report to support to just 2 stars down graded piss-ed off I AM

KitKit035

You're not the only one @GOLDaDIGGER , because this is 2x this has happened to me, in two different events. Only this time, it effected both my cities. Screenshots are going to be your friend in this game, and that is sad to say.

UP ONLINE

Look at the latest version update report under "bug fixes" and you may already have an answer.
im not alone any more some one changed the numbers before the event ended and now i know my eyes where not playing tricks with me
some one changed the numbers

Last edited:

KitKit035

Be prepared because they are not going to do anything about it and say it is not a bug. Say we stopped too soon whole others kept going during the last hour of the event.

Sorry, but I am not up right now at 4am.

Iroh the Tea Maker

Be prepared because they are not going to do anything about it and say it is not a bug. Say we stopped too soon whole others kept going during the last hour of the event.

Sorry, but I am not up right now at 4am.

This. This is what annoys me. If a game expects players to be up at 4:00 am to "win", then it's not a game anymore. It's work...and a very toxic one at that lol

Just An Observer

How important is the last hour? With 30 minutes to go, our guild came from behind to win the GE that was taking place. USA (lower 48) is 4 time zones, so with a group to handle the early bird time, it was relatively easy to participate.

Now looking at how an individual would do it, Eastern time and Central time would not be too bad but for those in Pacific and Mountain time zones, it would be onerous for most players there. Luck of the draw and all that. Sorry to read how some players got squeezed out at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.