• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why did you start playing FoE?

Kranyar the Mysterious

I've been waiting to get internet out to my house so I can "play" Star Citizen more (can only play it at my office, and it is in true Alpha without most of its mechanics yet, but even still is a blast to play when I get time), so I needed something I can play on my phone and tablet at home, and this seemed like a good one. Haven't regretted it.

DeletedUser29623

Thanks for reminding me of Don't Starve! I played it about three years ago and really enjoyed it. I think I'll buy it for my PS now.

The learning curve is steep, but it’s so fun and the devs keep adding new content, so there’s lots more to it since the last time you played. Enjoy!

DeletedUser31397

I got an ad a while back about this game that said to lead your people from caves to houses. I was trying to look for a good city builder at the time and I was immediately impressed with FoE. The PvP attacking/plundering was a plus too as well as trying to learn how you can best your neighbors.