• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why do guilds have comparatively small amounts of Tomorrow Era and Future Era goods?

jsc29

I notice that guild treasuries tend to have large amounts of Contemporary and AF/OF goods, but only small amounts of Tomorrow Era and Future Era goods. Why is this?

The Lady Redneck

Not in the guilds I am in. I assume the members of the guilds you are talking about do have treasury GBs? Do they do a lot of GvG in those Eras? that can eat up goods.

jsc29

Yes, I thought of that, but our guild has very few TE/FE members. They are mostly VF/OF/AF.

DeletedUser31499

I raced through Tomorrow Era but plan to stay in Future Era at least till my 4 fighting GBs get to level 101. Future is a great age to fight in. Making a lot of fp in GBG and have been using 2 hovers and 6 rogues to fight on the continental map. Almost done with the second part of the OF map and so far no problems fighting. Doing the map for the expansion squares and OF has 6 of them.

I took a look at our treasury. We are well stocked in CE, TE, and FE goods.

Last edited by a moderator:

Freshmeboy

Obvious procrastination..Don't worry, they'll get those goods sometime in the future or worry about it tomorrow...

Agent327

I notice that guild treasuries tend to have large amounts of Contemporary and AF/OF goods, but only small amounts of Tomorrow Era and Future Era goods. Why is this?

1. Because of the Guilds you checked
2, Because of the players in those guilds

The Lady Redneck

From what I'm told Tomorrow and Future aren't particularly fun ages so people don't stay.

Definitely not true of Future.
Tomorrow is a breath of fresh air after the drudgery of ME. PME and CE. But is still nothing great. Future is awesome to park in long term until you REALLY max out your GBs and inventory. Fighting is a joy. I am in Future in 2 worlds and intend staying there until all my GBs are at 80.

As for guild treasuries, they are all pretty even across all ages.