• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why Do High Level Players Fight for PvP Tower Position?

DeletedUser26965

Is it for the glory? If so you must realize there's no glory in farming AA sectors.

Medals? It can't be for the medals as you already have made millions from better sources, have all the medal expansions and will be able to easily buy future medal expansions.

So why? Why worry about what place you get in these "battle point" towers? What does it do for you?

And just in case anyone thinks I'm complaining I can assure you this is a genuine inquiry, I could careless about tower position;

-50% points.PNG
angry little slaves - Copy.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

View attachment 6533

Gives End-Game and World Boss Players something to do.
Good grief, surely there's something better for players to do. I mean even if you're in a guild where GvG stalemates perhaps fight through all of GE4 or smash ardak kumerin's massive defense or something. I mean really, farming AA for battle point tower position is more like a badge of shame lol.

DeletedUser26154

I mean really, farming AA for battle point tower position is more like a badge of shame lol.

There should be two separate towers for that.
One tower for GvG.
One additional, separate tower for everything else.
Per Era.

ddaa.png

Two sets of Towers.