• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why do we have Proposal Guidelines?

Emberguard

So now Mod thinks Forum Members 2 & 3 are bashing them, when they are trying to help Mod as Mod doesn't seem to understand the rules they should follow. Mod understands the rules, but still is allowing the proposal

Now hang on a minute, that thread had posts stating far more then what the rules were or why they're not within the rules. Some of the posts were just pointing out what the rules say sure, but others had nothing to do with stating rules and were just plain putting down moderator efforts

Grievances in regards to how moderation is done shouldn't be aired in public. You [or anyone] disagree with how the moderation is done? Take it to PM with the CM and other relevant Mods. There's no need to involve the entire forum.

Aside from which....
it is not permitted to discuss the actions of moderators from this server

DeletedUser31440

Now hang on a minute, that thread had posts stating far more then what the rules were or why they're not within the rules. Some of the posts were just pointing out what the rules say sure, but others had nothing to do with stating rules and were just plain putting down moderator efforts

Grievances in regards to how moderation is done shouldn't be aired in public. You [or anyone] disagree with how the moderation is done? Take it to PM with the CM and other relevant Mods. There's no need to involve the entire forum.

Aside from which....

I'm not discussing any specific thread, if you want to discuss specifics take it to a PM.

DeletedUser26560

I want to submit a proposal but I can not find where to post it !
I want this forum format changed to where the latest post goes on top and above it is where you would type a new post to submit instead of being on the bottom which seems to be up side down to me.

DeletedUser

I want to submit a proposal but I can not find where to post it !
I want this forum format changed to where the latest post goes on top and above it is where you would type a new post to submit instead of being on the bottom which seems to be up side down to me.
To submit a proposal, go to the Proposals subforum and tap/click on the brown circle on lower right of screen with a plus sign in it. But please read and abide by the Proposal Guidelines and Do Not Suggest List. They are in the "sticky" threads at the top of the thread list, which starts under the three section headings.