• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why does inno ALWAYS change the diamonds in Guild expedition when there is special quest going on

• Thread starter DeletedUser33927
  • Start date

DeletedUser33927

Whats the deal with the diamonds in GE. You dropped the the 100 for a cultural building. And the cultural quest the Vikings is like dog chasing it's tail !!!! Build delete build something else delete then rebuild delete. That's not fun it's annoying. Then you put unmovable rocks in the very tiny building space you give us! I am serioulse thinking about finding a non inno game to play !!!
It seems like inno has decided to get into the players pickets.

UBERhelp1

Whats the deal with the diamonds in GE. You dropped the the 100 for a cultural building. And the cultural quest the Vikings is like dog chasing it's tail !!!! Build delete build something else delete then rebuild delete. That's not fun it's annoying. Then you put unmovable rocks in the very tiny building space you give us! I am serioulse thinking about finding a non inno game to play !!!
I don't understand the problem. The title of the thread is about diamonds, then we get into the Cultural Settlements. From what I can see, there are two things you need to know:
  1. You don't need to do GE, and even if you do, and play it consistently enough, you will get lots of diamonds.
  2. You don't have to play the Cultural Settlements, they are meant to be a way for FoE to return to ages it has already passed. They are not supposed to be easy. It will take around 7 months to complete the Vikings one, when more will be released, distracting players.

mamboking053

Whats the deal with the diamonds in GE. You dropped the the 100 for a cultural building. And the cultural quest the Vikings is like dog chasing it's tail !!!! Build delete build something else delete then rebuild delete. That's not fun it's annoying. Then you put unmovable rocks in the very tiny building space you give us! I am seriously thinking about finding a non inno game to play !!!

The GE pans out over time to something that's generally helpful at least for most players. When completing GE is still difficult for you that's when you tend to feel the worst about the prizes because they don't seem to match the effort you put into it. But most things in the game are geared towards preventing people well-adjusted to it from spamming for lucrative items. Get over that initial hump and GE will become more-or-less automatic enough for you where you aren't necessarily bothered by not getting a great item.

If you're like me than the addition of the Cultural Settlements might end up taking up too much of your time. The way I view it is I don't necessarily need to be glued to it to participate. I might not win the time-checked rewards, but a fairly decent level of participation will probably net you the Yggdrasil. The rocks are there to keep it from being absolutely mindless effort, I suppose.

I've thought about going to another game, but this ones perfect. The slow pace actually allows me to play while doing other things. It can grow on you also. My suggestion would be to just play through it once. If you end up liking it you can get your rhythm down and it will be easier the next time. If not, hope you find a game that is better for you. I gave up waiting for the next Elder Scrolls, and after that last Fallout Out I'm not sure if I want it anymore.

DeletedUser13838

I just got 100 diamonds at the end of level 3. Changes every week for everyone AFAIK.