• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why don't the Founder have full Control over the guild message board

UP ONLINE

Able to remove any message on the guild Board?
To remove what someone said or to clear the whole board like dos command prompt CLS

Last edited:

Nashtah

Second question
Who in the guild has the ability to remove a member from threads like the 50fp swap? This ended up a problem in my guild as the leaders couldn't remove the member form the swaps.

BruteForceAttack

Second question
Who in the guild has the ability to remove a member from threads like the 50fp swap? This ended up a problem in my guild as the leaders couldn't remove the member form the swaps.

If the thread is created in "Guild" Tab/Section then you cannot add/remove members, all guild members have access to all "non Admin" threads in Guild Tab.

However you create the thread in Social Tab, then the thread creator or any thread admin can add/remove any player.

Good/Bad thing about threads in Guild tab is anyone who joins the guild has auto access to all non admin threads.

Good/Bad thing about threads in social tab is the thread admins have full control of who can be part of the thread. They can even add non guild members to social threads. However when new member joins the guild the thread admin has to add them and when a member leaves the guild they need to be manually removed.

The Lady Redneck

When someone leaves a guild they do get the option to leave all guild threads. But very few ever do this, so it is then left to admin to remove them one thread at a time. However I do not know if this removes them from threads in the guild section or just those under the social tab.

Kranyar the Mysterious

When someone leaves a guild they do get the option to leave all guild threads. But very few ever do this, so it is then left to admin to remove them one thread at a time. However I do not know if this removes them from threads in the guild section or just those under the social tab.
When someone leaves a guild they are automatically removed from all guild threads in the guild tab. It's not a choice.

Guild members can't leave threads in the guild tab, but they can choose to hide those they aren't interest in.

Threads in the social tab are controlled by whoever has admin rights. Admins can kick anyone they want at any time, guild membership has no bearing on this. Anyone can leave any thread in the social tab anytime they want, not just guild members.

UP ONLINE

Founder, Leader and Moderator rights (not to be confused with game moderators, this is the guild role "moderator") can delete threads in the guild section

You can't delete someone elses individual posts because those aren't your posts.
That's what I'm talking about If that message hurts the guild or an argument Its needs to be removed from the MAIN GUILD BOARD

Kranyar the Mysterious

That's what I'm talking about If that message hurts the guild or an argument Its needs to be removed from the MAIN GUILD BOARD
If it hurts the guild that much, you should be kicking the offending player, not trying to censor player's conversations. Allowing what you are asking for would potentially lead to a lot worse acts than seeing an offending post would do.