• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why I play

Flavius Belisarius

Belisarioos slammed open the door and shouted,
“Anastasius, Valentinian WAKE UP!”
“We’re going to war!”
Belisarioos then pivoted and briskly left the room.
Valentinian cracked an eye and looked over at Anastasius who was already up and drawing his tunic over his head.
“Nasty what time is it?”
“Don’t call me that, it’s an attitude I don’t like.”
“Okay, Anastasius,” Val using his best obsequious voice, “the supreme warrior of the Empire. What time is it?”
Anastasius opened his leatherbound note and its blue glow shone on his face. “Uh let me see, it’s been a while. H’mm it’s the Modern Age. Great we’re paratroops of the 1st Battalion, 509th Airborne again! Geronimo!”
Val’s wolfish face sneered, “Great I’m with the rogues and those cantankerous M7 Priest 105’s again.”
They looked each an said with a hearty laugh, “onward 5th Legion, all hail Belisarioos.!”
They both set about changing into their battledress uniforms and emptied their footlockers of carbines, pistols, and grenades as well as their broadswords they had forged in the Iron Age many years ago in Ironclaw.
Belisarioos burst back through the door shouting, “What the hell’s the hold up? We have enemies to slay for the glory of Antonia Jean.”
Valentinian smiled at his boss and said, “All right, we’re coming.”
After inspecting his paratroops Anastasius entered the operations tent at the airfield on the coast in Itouchi. Valentinian was there with his boots up on the map table, as usual, reeking of oil and grease alongside his chief rogue leader, an almost physical replica of Anastasius.
Anastasius went to him and said, “And who from the minefields of history might you be?”
Snapping to attention he said with ebullient enthusiasm, “ Col Mike Calvert, Chindit Commander of the 77thIndian Infantry Brigade on loan from General Orde Wingate.”
Raising his eyebrows, Anastasius said, “Whoa, settle down. I’ll just call you. Mike. How many Chindits or rogues do you have?
Valentinian interjected, “Don’t worry. Last time I looked it was around 5000!.”
Belisarioos entered the tent.
“Anastasius, are you ready to jump?”
“Yes sir. I’d say how high, but you never liked that joke.”
“You’re right, I don’t. What’s important though is that you, my ever-faithful Legatus Legionis, are again the spearpoint of my campaign.”
Slapping his arm and fist to his chest, “We will jump and kill your enemies without mercy.”
“Uh ‘scuse me Lord Belisarioos,” Valentinian coughed, “can I ask who we are going to kill?”
Belisarioos in his usual command voice described the enemy.
“Yamamoto Isao in the province of Hirogauchi.
The province is the home of legendary retired Sumo Wrestler Kyoji Hirogouchi and is best known for the Horokuchi Coffee Company, producer of some of the world’s best coffee.
Yamato has three brigades defending the province. One brigade is ninjas with one anti-tank company. This brigade is foolish, we’re not using tanks. The second brigade is more ninjas with a tank company and a mechanized infantry company. Again, not a problem for us as long as we attack aggressively and first. The last brigade is more ninjas and one paratroop company. So far, their jump units tend to run in the forest and get surrounded and eliminated quickly. For these brigades, just be careful of the occasional ninja that get’s too close.”
“So, what’s the plan?”
“Anastasius will lead the way with multiple assaults with his Geronimo’s. Just keep jumping on them wherever they are anywhere in Itouchi.”
Anastasius nodded and said solemnly, “All the way sir!”
“Valentinian, take your M7 artillery with a couple of ninjas and move in and beat on Yamamoto’s brigades when Anastasius’ Geronimo’s pause to regroup.”
Both of you pursue this campaign with the utmost of speed.”
Belisarioos leaned across the table and put hands behind the necks of his two long time loyal warriors. Looking in their eyes, he smiled and said,
“ Let’s go have some fun. Tomorrow will drink victory beer!”
That night, lounging in the shattered office of the demolished Horokuchi Coffee Company,
Belisarioos took a long guzzle of his favorite beer, Arrogant Bastard Ale from the Stone Brewing Company. His baggage always contained several refrigerated cases and kegs.
“Well men,” brushing foam from his beard, “Victory is ours. Antonia will be well pleased with the prestige we’ll gain from tonight’s fight.”
Placing his clasped hands behind his head, he leaned back and said, “Tell me of your battles.”
Anastasius folded the stock on his brass plated M1A1 carbine and set it beside him.
“Sire, we jumped 21 times and after assembly in each Drop Zone we found it easy to surround and ambush Yamato’s heavy weapons companies. After a couple of skirmishes with each company it turned into virtual execution of the under armed ninjas. The province with the para company defending with ninjas proved a small challenge. We had to find the Yamato para’s who usually hid in the jungles where we had to actually make contact. We suffered minor but acceptable losses. After 18 assaults, we gave way to Valentinian’s Chindits.”
During Anastasius report, Valentinian got up and refilled his mug with beer, scraping the foam off the top with his newest nine inch promethium dirk. Returning to his folding field stool just Anastasius finished, he cleared his throat to a swig of beer and spoke.
“Yes you paras are pesky fighters in the woods. I chose to just roll up to each battle with the artillery on-line and mercilessly pound their tanks and heavy weapons to smoking metal scrapheaps. The ninjas’ ripped rotting carcasses are proving too difficult to depose of and I apologize for the stench and mess I’ve left on the field. After a few battles I got tired of chasing down the enemy airborne in the jungle with my tracked artillery. It was then that I brought in a couple of Calvert’s Chindits to battle them. The enemy ninjas always sought out my Chindits thinking them easy targets. Heh-heh, they were wrong. So what’s next boss?”
Belisarioos looked at his two battle hardened Legatus Legionis and said,
“I do not know. After I dine with my beautiful Antonia Jean, I will inspect our city and look to the maintenance of our new Great Buildings, especially the Terra Cotta Army. Val, why don’t you go on another of your plunder tours with the Voyager Six? Anastasius, you should go to our new Egyptian Settlement and finish off the battles there.”
Anastasius spoke, “Yes sire, but I am anxious to go the new guild province west of Nilak in the Artic Future.”
Belisarioos answered while wagging his finger in the universal sign of caution, “That land has not yet been scouted. Patience my friend, we’ll be there soon.”
Sitting back and sipping more beer, Belisarioos spoke again to both men, “Of course there is always another Guild expedition to start or go see if we can add to our Statue of Honor by taking the Province of Yeraim.”
Valentinian sighed, “Boss I’m just gonna wander around Dara for a while after I get back with Voyager Six. Probably catch up on my sleep at the Castel del Monte if you don’t mind.”
Belisarioos laughed, “Men it’s all a game we can play anytime. Enjoy.”

Last edited:

Flavius Belisarius

A Tale from Tuulech 3 years ago.

I Think We Bought a Zoo!
The weather was warm one morning in the Renaissance Villa across from the Progressive Town Hall in the city of Darat. General Flavius Belisarioos, IronClaws’ Magister Militum, was watching many of the wolves of IronClaw dancing around the Mighty Maypoles in the park across from the MK I, tank factory, when a very large, fearsome weasel faced Bucellari cataphract entered the room. He snapped his heavy boots together and stood patiently until the General turned to face him.
“General Belisarioos!” he nearly shouted with a voice dripping with urgency well short of panic.
Hiding his exasperation from his trusted warrior. “Yes, Valentinian my trusty body guard and friend? What unforeseen calamity have you brought to disturb my contented existence today?”
“Rhythwyn of the Wynners has lit the warning beacons along our borders in Tuulech. Something named Galatians2 is stealing their sectors. We must do something! They are our closest friend and ally in all of this Forge of Empires.”
After draining his flagon of truly Arrogant Bastard Ale, Belisarioos looked at his best friend and body guard. He knew that inside this lethal beast of a man, Valentinian’s heart, cared only about the safety of his liege, the defense of Darat, and the success of the IronClaw. Above all, Valentinian was a man dedicated to honor and virtue and faithful in his and his General’s words and promises.
“Valentintian, you know we will. So tell me this, do we know if this is a Ghost Guild from the Galatians?”
Valentinian cast a respectful glance at his General. He knew that trust in this world was based on loyalty to the agreements made. He had seen what happened to those with no honor. If you lied to Belisarioos, you would suffer a countless time in regret. Valentinian said with a smile, “No, I don’t think so. baddaboom seems to be an honorable bloke.”
The General put on a stern face and said, “I agree my friend, let me call Baddaboom and see what he can tell us.”
Before Belisarioos could touch the electronical talking device, his other huge hulk of a bodyguard, Anastasius, burst into the room. He slapped his mailed fist against his glistening breastplate of Dragon Skin Steel. The bold, visceral shock of the strike reminding his liege and his comrade Valentinian of the immense power held in his massive body. Many times they had seen him literally split a foe from head to hip, leaving two oozing piles of flesh.
Calmly, he stood fingering the pommel of his immense Stradioti Sabre that Belisarioos had presented him after defeating General Celeas at Tarmelman. The sword was found under the altar in the Monastery they built to protect the city of Darat. Anastasia gained his Generals’ eye and spoke in his deep baritone voice, “Sire, sr walther’s sent couriers, the Galatians have taken Mahkynhul!”
Belisarioos looked at Anastasius, he knew he was only the messenger, so he spat a muted reply, “What a damnable nuisance!”
Anastasia knew the bile was rising in his liege. He was pleased because he knew his lord would exact the most exquisitely extreme form of retribution.
With a sigh, Belisarioos said, “I was hoping our Wolfen Warriors could look forward to a little respite before we began our new campaign in the northern ages.”
Anastasia and Valentinian looked at each other and grinned. They knew how much the General wanted to lead his growing Legion of Tanks and Snipers into a new campaign of conquest for IronClaw. After a moment, the trusted guardian friends could see that their General was doing what he usually did at times like these, focus on the present and the road to immediate victory, their General spoke calmly.
“Send word to Lord sidearmer to release his warriors from Alcatraz and help sr walther take it back immediately. Also, send someone to let the Truck Runner know what is going on. He is dear to Rhythwyn. Don’t restrain his anger. He will want to utterly crush the enemies of Wynners. These usurpers have awakened a Kraken sized force.” Belisarioos chuckled at the imagined wrath of the Truck Runner.
Belisarioos firmly placed his hands on the campaign map laid out before him. He looked and saw the opportunity to rally friends and allies to gain and share more power, prestige, and medals over the carcass of this upstart guild of brigands led by no less than what could only be a madman.
The radio squawked and the caller ID was for baddaboom, leader of the newly befriended Galatians. IronClaw had recently fought victoriously alongside the Galatians in Terre Mauvais and Scythe’s Edge. baddaboom seemed to be an honorable and intelligent leader. This mystery of a renegade Guild with a similar name reeked of the recent experience with the Roman Empire. Although that had eventually turned out well when the General insisted that their leader, in return for the IronClaw not destroying them; would stop fighting and keep their word, honor treaties, and not attack mutual friends. So far, they had and Belisarioos thought they could be a great ally in the future, if they kept their word. Grabbing the handset of the talkie-walkie, Belisarioos spoke calmly into the mike.
“Baddaboom, I hope you are well and enjoying this Forge of Empires. I have need of your knowledge my friend.”
“Belisarioos, we are growing in strength and look to when we can join you in another campaign. What is it you need of me?”
“Who are Galatians2? Surely they are not part of you?”
baddabooms serene voice came back, ‘No my friend. This is truly a sad story. They are the remnants of our Guild splitting up from a awhile back. They are now run by a madman!”
“What’s his name?”
baddaboom replied in a terse voice “he is called madman200! An unfortunately fitting name.”
Continuing on in a somber tone, “He thinks he can take on anybody without any friends or allies. He is foolish! That is why the Guild split. The sensible members stayed with me and he dragged the foolish ones with him and started GALA2.”
Belisarioos replied, “I regret you had to go through this, but it is the way of the Forge. Can you provide any help?”
baddabom paused, shaking his head, “We are out of position to help you unless you need off-shore support, but you should crush them. madman200 is irrationally relentless. I saw that he was harassing Wynners and the Sky Soldiers elsewhere in Tuulech and warned him not to take on established Guilds without help.”
Belisarioos smiled. He’d seen this before. He knew what must be done. He felt a small mesare of pity for the followers of madmen200. Their fate was sealed to his folly.
“baddaboom, tell our friends in Second Home and SunDevils to watch what happens when Guilds work together against a madman! Try talking to madman200. Warn him about what is to occur.”
baddaboom looked in the screen and said, “I will, but I do not think he will listen. Good luck, make it swift.”
Belisarioos put the handset down and wondered when his old SkySoldier friend would call. He knew he would.
From across the headquarters room a warrior voice shouted:
“Sire!”
“Yes Valentinian?”
“Your old friend from the SkySoldiers, mrlostrebel, has sent a message for you to get in touch.”
A smile creased Belisarioos face.
Aloud to no one in particular, Belisarioos spoke, “Ahhh, the Skysoldiers! Maybe we can finally work together! They are a good people.”
Valentinian chimed in, “Yes, sire. and I hear that smgrant03 is now a Skysoldier!”
Belisarioos laughed heartily, “That is good news! He is another force to be reckoned with!”
Belisarioos went to his guardian friends and put his arms about their shoulders. Pausing for a moment, he grunted and said, “First, let’s talk to Rhythwyn of the Wynners and see what they are doing about this irritating upstart.”
Belisarioos thought to himself, the Wynners have skip56, he’s a stalwart fighter! They are led by Iceman 316, he is a sound tactician. They have been silent for too, long in Iron Age. Warchest is wary of their commitment to their allegiance. He went to his desk and unlocked his diplomatic dossier. Compiled from meticulous record keeping and help from the Cubicle Gestapo, C.O.V.N.E.T., and the SCP Foundation; the dossier revealed that GALA2 was a new, weak band of brigands and that madman200 was not as powerful as he should have been if he was going to personally fight all the battles. If he had more followers at his level, GALA2 might have been able to fight and win a long campaign. He did not. He was not Captain Wallace…..
Startled from his pondering, Belisarioos turned to face Valentinian.
“Sire!”
“Yes Valentinian?”
“sr walther & sidearmer report that Mahkynul has been retaken. They report that the Galatians cannot withstand a Champion with a legion of rogues. They also report that the Gala2’s keep having their sieges on our neighbors repulsed with impugnity.”
The General smiled, Ravaging Wolves from IronClaw! He muttered to himself, “I must tell sr walther & lord sidearmer “well done.’ They are fierce Grey Warrior Wolves.”
Switching channels on the electronical device, the logo for the Sky Soldiers appeared. Belisarioos day was about to get better.
“mrlostrebel, it is good to greet you again. How are you doing?”
Through knashed teeth and a tight square jaw, mrlostrebel said, “You know of GALA2?”
“Yes my friend. They have decided to foolishly attack us here.”
“The have troubled us in other eras. We dealt with them and now we want to excoriate them.”
“So do we. I hope this time we can work to get you back into the Iron Age of Tuulech. Especially after that nasty business a while back with Seven Seas.”
“Belisarioos, yes, that was most unfortunate and frustrating. Now we’ll show what good friends can do in this Forge of Empires. This madman must be taught a lesson. Very quickly they shall feel the wrath of the Sky Soldiers. In a couple of days we shall land upon them and cut them to pieces.”
Belisarioos didn’t feel sorry for madman200, but he knew madman’s people would suffer. Belisarioos spoke into the mouthpiece with utmost sincerity, “We look forward to fighting together with the Sky Soldiers.”
The signal faded, but the urge to fight was set on fire.
Quickly, Belisarioos picked up the handset and dialed the line to the Wynner HQ. It took a while to get everyone on line and in agreement.
It was a long quiet conversation that ensued between two long time friends about what should be done. When he finished, Belisarioos beckoned his body guards to come closer.
“Valentinian & Anastasius, please come over here and let’s look at the map together.”
“Yes sire.”
Waving his hand across the map, Belisarioos went over the situation. “Rhythwyn is most annoyed by this madman of Galatia. She will appreciate any and all help.”
Valentinian said, “I agree.”
Anastasius quipped, “We should teach this madman the folly of friendless efforts and demonstrate the power of friendship between Guilds.”
Belisarioos looked at his two warriors and said, “We intend to put Galatians2 in jail to teach them a lesson. The Skysoldiers will be landing on the East Coast of Tuulech and will crush the madmans’ Galatians. If Wynners can muster forces, we can put an end to these guys.”
Suddenly the door nearly burst off it’s hinges with the entrance of an out of control 18-wheeler.
“Sire!”
“Yes? Oh venerable Truck Runner.”
“General Belisarioos, you know I must leave IronClaw and go fight in defense of the Wynners!”
“Yes, Truck Runner, of course you do. Go forth and rally the Wynners.”
The Truck Runner stormed out of the room and hit the road.
Belisarioos looked at his two mighty friends and said, “He will always be a Grey Warrior Wolf from IronClaw, even though he only stayed for a couple of weeks.”
Anastasia snorted, “Some vacation for that guy. He was always ready for a fight!”
Valentinian snarled, “He is almost as dangerous a man as me.”
Belisarioos raised an eyebrow at Valentinian.
Valentinian shot back, “Of course Big Daddy Rat, Sidearmer, and Deathsdealer are just as dangerous.”
Anastasia nodded and said, “Don’t forget about Lkjunior 58 and sr walther. I would want them in a fight at my back!”
Belisario said, “Let’s get some rest. This will be a vigorous but quick campaign. We need to stay on top of the Gala2’s!”
—————————————————————————
After several days of futile attacks by madman200, Galatian2 forces in VATSULNUL, then VATHYNACH, TAHYNTHI, ZICHOSNIM, ZIRYUL, and KAREUTH were crushed under a hail of countless darts, arrows, and legions of rogues from the allied forces of Skysoldiers, Wynners, and Ironclaw. Madman200 tried to avoid IronClaw to no avail. In the end, the Allied Forces of Wynners, SkySoldiers, and IronClaw had bottled the Galatians2 into the northeastern sector of PARHYNGU.
On the adamantium gate of the fortress of PARHYNGU hangs a sign:
PETTING ZOO for madman200, not for Public view. Release date unknown.
Proprietors: Skysoldiers, Wynners, and Ironclaw.

Flavius Belisarius

A Tale from Tuulech 3 years ago.

I Think We Bought a Zoo!
The weather was warm one morning in the Renaissance Villa across from the Progressive Town Hall in the city of Darat. General Flavius Belisarioos, IronClaws’ Magister Militum, was watching many of the wolves of IronClaw dancing around the Mighty Maypoles in the park across from the MK I, tank factory, when a very large, fearsome weasel faced Bucellari cataphract entered the room. He snapped his heavy boots together and stood patiently until the General turned to face him.
“General Belisarioos!” he nearly shouted with a voice dripping with urgency well short of panic.
Hiding his exasperation from his trusted warrior. “Yes, Valentinian my trusty body guard and friend? What unforeseen calamity have you brought to disturb my contented existence today?”
“Rhythwyn of the Wynners has lit the warning beacons along our borders in Tuulech. Something named Galatians2 is stealing their sectors. We must do something! They are our closest friend and ally in all of this Forge of Empires.”
After draining his flagon of truly Arrogant Bastard Ale, Belisarioos looked at his best friend and body guard. He knew that inside this lethal beast of a man, Valentinian’s heart, cared only about the safety of his liege, the defense of Darat, and the success of the IronClaw. Above all, Valentinian was a man dedicated to honor and virtue and faithful in his and his General’s words and promises.
“Valentintian, you know we will. So tell me this, do we know if this is a Ghost Guild from the Galatians?”
Valentinian cast a respectful glance at his General. He knew that trust in this world was based on loyalty to the agreements made. He had seen what happened to those with no honor. If you lied to Belisarioos, you would suffer a countless time in regret. Valentinian said with a smile, “No, I don’t think so. baddaboom seems to be an honorable bloke.”
The General put on a stern face and said, “I agree my friend, let me call Baddaboom and see what he can tell us.”
Before Belisarioos could touch the electronical talking device, his other huge hulk of a bodyguard, Anastasius, burst into the room. He slapped his mailed fist against his glistening breastplate of Dragon Skin Steel. The bold, visceral shock of the strike reminding his liege and his comrade Valentinian of the immense power held in his massive body. Many times they had seen him literally split a foe from head to hip, leaving two oozing piles of flesh.
Calmly, he stood fingering the pommel of his immense Stradioti Sabre that Belisarioos had presented him after defeating General Celeas at Tarmelman. The sword was found under the altar in the Monastery they built to protect the city of Darat. Anastasia gained his Generals’ eye and spoke in his deep baritone voice, “Sire, sr walther’s sent couriers, the Galatians have taken Mahkynhul!”
Belisarioos looked at Anastasius, he knew he was only the messenger, so he spat a muted reply, “What a damnable nuisance!”
Anastasia knew the bile was rising in his liege. He was pleased because he knew his lord would exact the most exquisitely extreme form of retribution.
With a sigh, Belisarioos said, “I was hoping our Wolfen Warriors could look forward to a little respite before we began our new campaign in the northern ages.”
Anastasia and Valentinian looked at each other and grinned. They knew how much the General wanted to lead his growing Legion of Tanks and Snipers into a new campaign of conquest for IronClaw. After a moment, the trusted guardian friends could see that their General was doing what he usually did at times like these, focus on the present and the road to immediate victory, their General spoke calmly.
“Send word to Lord sidearmer to release his warriors from Alcatraz and help sr walther take it back immediately. Also, send someone to let the Truck Runner know what is going on. He is dear to Rhythwyn. Don’t restrain his anger. He will want to utterly crush the enemies of Wynners. These usurpers have awakened a Kraken sized force.” Belisarioos chuckled at the imagined wrath of the Truck Runner.
Belisarioos firmly placed his hands on the campaign map laid out before him. He looked and saw the opportunity to rally friends and allies to gain and share more power, prestige, and medals over the carcass of this upstart guild of brigands led by no less than what could only be a madman.
The radio squawked and the caller ID was for baddaboom, leader of the newly befriended Galatians. IronClaw had recently fought victoriously alongside the Galatians in Terre Mauvais and Scythe’s Edge. baddaboom seemed to be an honorable and intelligent leader. This mystery of a renegade Guild with a similar name reeked of the recent experience with the Roman Empire. Although that had eventually turned out well when the General insisted that their leader, in return for the IronClaw not destroying them; would stop fighting and keep their word, honor treaties, and not attack mutual friends. So far, they had and Belisarioos thought they could be a great ally in the future, if they kept their word. Grabbing the handset of the talkie-walkie, Belisarioos spoke calmly into the mike.
“Baddaboom, I hope you are well and enjoying this Forge of Empires. I have need of your knowledge my friend.”
“Belisarioos, we are growing in strength and look to when we can join you in another campaign. What is it you need of me?”
“Who are Galatians2? Surely they are not part of you?”
baddabooms serene voice came back, ‘No my friend. This is truly a sad story. They are the remnants of our Guild splitting up from a awhile back. They are now run by a madman!”
“What’s his name?”
baddaboom replied in a terse voice “he is called madman200! An unfortunately fitting name.”
Continuing on in a somber tone, “He thinks he can take on anybody without any friends or allies. He is foolish! That is why the Guild split. The sensible members stayed with me and he dragged the foolish ones with him and started GALA2.”
Belisarioos replied, “I regret you had to go through this, but it is the way of the Forge. Can you provide any help?”
baddabom paused, shaking his head, “We are out of position to help you unless you need off-shore support, but you should crush them. madman200 is irrationally relentless. I saw that he was harassing Wynners and the Sky Soldiers elsewhere in Tuulech and warned him not to take on established Guilds without help.”
Belisarioos smiled. He’d seen this before. He knew what must be done. He felt a small mesare of pity for the followers of madmen200. Their fate was sealed to his folly.
“baddaboom, tell our friends in Second Home and SunDevils to watch what happens when Guilds work together against a madman! Try talking to madman200. Warn him about what is to occur.”
baddaboom looked in the screen and said, “I will, but I do not think he will listen. Good luck, make it swift.”
Belisarioos put the handset down and wondered when his old SkySoldier friend would call. He knew he would.
From across the headquarters room a warrior voice shouted:
“Sire!”
“Yes Valentinian?”
“Your old friend from the SkySoldiers, mrlostrebel, has sent a message for you to get in touch.”
A smile creased Belisarioos face.
Aloud to no one in particular, Belisarioos spoke, “Ahhh, the Skysoldiers! Maybe we can finally work together! They are a good people.”
Valentinian chimed in, “Yes, sire. and I hear that smgrant03 is now a Skysoldier!”
Belisarioos laughed heartily, “That is good news! He is another force to be reckoned with!”
Belisarioos went to his guardian friends and put his arms about their shoulders. Pausing for a moment, he grunted and said, “First, let’s talk to Rhythwyn of the Wynners and see what they are doing about this irritating upstart.”
Belisarioos thought to himself, the Wynners have skip56, he’s a stalwart fighter! They are led by Iceman 316, he is a sound tactician. They have been silent for too, long in Iron Age. Warchest is wary of their commitment to their allegiance. He went to his desk and unlocked his diplomatic dossier. Compiled from meticulous record keeping and help from the Cubicle Gestapo, C.O.V.N.E.T., and the SCP Foundation; the dossier revealed that GALA2 was a new, weak band of brigands and that madman200 was not as powerful as he should have been if he was going to personally fight all the battles. If he had more followers at his level, GALA2 might have been able to fight and win a long campaign. He did not. He was not Captain Wallace…..
Startled from his pondering, Belisarioos turned to face Valentinian.
“Sire!”
“Yes Valentinian?”
“sr walther & sidearmer report that Mahkynul has been retaken. They report that the Galatians cannot withstand a Champion with a legion of rogues. They also report that the Gala2’s keep having their sieges on our neighbors repulsed with impugnity.”
The General smiled, Ravaging Wolves from IronClaw! He muttered to himself, “I must tell sr walther & lord sidearmer “well done.’ They are fierce Grey Warrior Wolves.”
Switching channels on the electronical device, the logo for the Sky Soldiers appeared. Belisarioos day was about to get better.
“mrlostrebel, it is good to greet you again. How are you doing?”
Through knashed teeth and a tight square jaw, mrlostrebel said, “You know of GALA2?”
“Yes my friend. They have decided to foolishly attack us here.”
“The have troubled us in other eras. We dealt with them and now we want to excoriate them.”
“So do we. I hope this time we can work to get you back into the Iron Age of Tuulech. Especially after that nasty business a while back with Seven Seas.”
“Belisarioos, yes, that was most unfortunate and frustrating. Now we’ll show what good friends can do in this Forge of Empires. This madman must be taught a lesson. Very quickly they shall feel the wrath of the Sky Soldiers. In a couple of days we shall land upon them and cut them to pieces.”
Belisarioos didn’t feel sorry for madman200, but he knew madman’s people would suffer. Belisarioos spoke into the mouthpiece with utmost sincerity, “We look forward to fighting together with the Sky Soldiers.”
The signal faded, but the urge to fight was set on fire.
Quickly, Belisarioos picked up the handset and dialed the line to the Wynner HQ. It took a while to get everyone on line and in agreement.
It was a long quiet conversation that ensued between two long time friends about what should be done. When he finished, Belisarioos beckoned his body guards to come closer.
“Valentinian & Anastasius, please come over here and let’s look at the map together.”
“Yes sire.”
Waving his hand across the map, Belisarioos went over the situation. “Rhythwyn is most annoyed by this madman of Galatia. She will appreciate any and all help.”
Valentinian said, “I agree.”
Anastasius quipped, “We should teach this madman the folly of friendless efforts and demonstrate the power of friendship between Guilds.”
Belisarioos looked at his two warriors and said, “We intend to put Galatians2 in jail to teach them a lesson. The Skysoldiers will be landing on the East Coast of Tuulech and will crush the madmans’ Galatians. If Wynners can muster forces, we can put an end to these guys.”
Suddenly the door nearly burst off it’s hinges with the entrance of an out of control 18-wheeler.
“Sire!”
“Yes? Oh venerable Truck Runner.”
“General Belisarioos, you know I must leave IronClaw and go fight in defense of the Wynners!”
“Yes, Truck Runner, of course you do. Go forth and rally the Wynners.”
The Truck Runner stormed out of the room and hit the road.
Belisarioos looked at his two mighty friends and said, “He will always be a Grey Warrior Wolf from IronClaw, even though he only stayed for a couple of weeks.”
Anastasia snorted, “Some vacation for that guy. He was always ready for a fight!”
Valentinian snarled, “He is almost as dangerous a man as me.”
Belisarioos raised an eyebrow at Valentinian.
Valentinian shot back, “Of course Big Daddy Rat, Sidearmer, and Deathsdealer are just as dangerous.”
Anastasia nodded and said, “Don’t forget about Lkjunior 58 and sr walther. I would want them in a fight at my back!”
Belisario said, “Let’s get some rest. This will be a vigorous but quick campaign. We need to stay on top of the Gala2’s!”
—————————————————————————
After several days of futile attacks by madman200, Galatian2 forces in VATSULNUL, then VATHYNACH, TAHYNTHI, ZICHOSNIM, ZIRYUL, and KAREUTH were crushed under a hail of countless darts, arrows, and legions of rogues from the allied forces of Skysoldiers, Wynners, and Ironclaw. Madman200 tried to avoid IronClaw to no avail. In the end, the Allied Forces of Wynners, SkySoldiers, and IronClaw had bottled the Galatians2 into the northeastern sector of PARHYNGU.
On the adamantium gate of the fortress of PARHYNGU hangs a sign:
PETTING ZOO for madman200, not for Public view. Release date unknown.
Proprietors: Skysoldiers, Wynners, and Ironclaw.
Bucelarii.png