• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why I wont be back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind aiding without an "Aid All" button.

When I continue seeing the same name (that I have aided, and now needs aid from me in return), those names start sticking in my mind. So, when I come across a name I have not aided in a while, my "Spidey sense" goes off and I know to check their activity (because that means that player hasn't been aiding me). It kind of keeps me in the know in the normal course of the game. (PC, bottom player bar)

But that's just me.

An inactive player's icon graying out sounds great. A real time saver. A shame it's not being considered. Oh, well.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Because of the feedback? So why was it released live despite the pages of negative feedback on beta?
They brought it to a single live server because of feedback. Changes were made from player requests and Beta wouldn't have had the spread of players necessary to see if those tweaks would be sufficient to give the desired result players asked for.

They brought it to a single live server because of feedback. Changes were made from player requests and Beta wouldn't have had the spread of players necessary to see if those tweaks would be sufficient to give the desired result players asked for.

Bit surprised beta doesn’t have enough numbers to test stuff, maybe it needs abolishing/integrating and just test all stuff live in future?

A discussion for smarter people than me I’m thinking. All I know is, when customers head for the door, people in the business of money making act fast.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Beta is still useful for testing events, features that a individual can test, initial tests of things and catching bugs ahead of time. It's just not as suited for features that require interaction between a lot of players due to many of the accounts only logging in when something is announced

UP ONLINE

Hiya,

I have been here for about a week, I know, not too long, but long enuff to try to do stuff and to start events and such, strive for that daily and whatever....

This is an impossible game. Moves way too slow at the lower levels, my guild don't talk to me or friend me and over half of my friends are awol. I mean I need 3 taverns to finish the daily, and I had to delete most of them cause they are inactive, and when I analyzed it, it says I got to wait like 15 hrs to sit in a new tavern and well, the daily I over by then.

What I do know is I have spent lots of time at games like this, I know it takes time... but this one is just not worth it. Just saying.

If you auto battle, to learn how to battle, you should be able to see it. I mean how does one learn stuff in this game? I asked questions in the guild, got no answers... it's like no one is out there, The friends are ghosts, ya know why, they left too. Like I am going to, s all those peeps that friended me are going to have to find out over time... that just sucks. If there are inactive people, do not put them in the "find friends" list. It just makes it all go wrong, get rid of them.

Now
Thats what YOU-TUBE is great for learning lots of stuff
Can't have it all when you start ...... As the game says Forging An Empire IS NOT A FAST PASSING GAME
sit in tavern once in 24 hours

Last edited:
If players were actually heading for the door in any kind of number, Inno would act fast.

That’s my point, they did move extraordinarily fast in removing the PVP (feedback in words counts for very little compared to when money is leaving the bank haha).

There’s been ‘zillions’ (not official data :D ) of posts about having some way of easily working out a friends or guildmates activity for ages but absolutely zero movement on it, got to ask myself why... only reason I can think of is that it would look bad to new players, who, I’m assuming make up a decent amount of diamond buys.

Last edited:

DevaCat

That’s my point, they did move extraordinarily fast in removing the PVP (feedback in words counts for very little compared to when money is leaving the bank haha).

There’s been ‘zillions’ (not official data :D ) of posts about having some way of easily working out a friends or guildmates activity for ages but absolutely zero movement on it, got to ask myself why... only reason I can think of is that it would look bad to new players, who, I’m assuming make up a decent amount of diamond buys.
They moved fairly quickly in removing the Arena from the live server because of the feedback there, on top of pages of negative feedback already provided in beta. If you are interested in all that, visit the beta forum for all the arguments pro and con.

As for having some sort of activity indicator for friends/guildies, try a search and you'll see many reasons voiced against it. I don't recall new players and diamond buys having anything to do with it.

The op has not returned since that first post. Looks to me like he was extremely efficient time-wise in determining that this game was not for him and has moved on. I give him that. FoE is not every one's cup of tea.

They moved fairly quickly in removing the Arena from the live server because of the feedback there, on top of pages of negative feedback already provided in beta. If you are interested in all that, visit the beta forum for all the arguments pro and con.

Yeah, I have previously read them, thanks.

As for having some sort of activity indicator for friends/guildies, try a search and you'll see many reasons voiced against it. I don't recall new players and diamond buys having anything to do with it.

Yeah, I find it hilarious that some players regard finding active people to play the game with as ‘game play’.

The op has not returned since that first post. Looks to me like he was extremely efficient time-wise in determining that this game was not for him and has moved on. I give him that. FoE is not every one's cup of tea.

Sure, shame s/he didn’t give it a fair shake, cause they missed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.