• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why is there no real System inactive leder

WANDERERthe

Why is there so many pages of dead guilds out there
Just siting there doing nothing
I have been in a guild with a dead founder for over 3 weeks with no other leader
So why cant a active member be a new founder

RazorbackPirate

They can. As I said in my previous response. Contact in-game support. Better yet, find an active guild. Hint: Ignore guilds set to autojoin and those low on the ranking list.

Tharkunn

The fact remains there needs be a better more responsive way of moving a guild member up to a position to at least open GE higher levels. As a new player who started more then one city I found out within a couple of weeks I wanted to be in a guild that opened GE 2, 3 and even 4.
But I also found a hard time finding one in one of my worlds. I would find nice guilds with nice people but when I asked about opening GE 2 I would get the response there are plenty of mats but NO one in the guild has the ability to open GE. To have a guild that has had happy content members some for years suddenly wither and die on the vine because the people with the ability to promote and to open GE died or got bored for what ever reason stopped playing and stopped caring.
GM's or what ever they are called in this game should be able to give someone the ability to open GE even if no other abilities. And do it without weeks of people begging.

DevaCat

Good grief! Weeks of begging to get GE opened?

Get all those nice people together and move en masse to another guild. One that advertises opening 4 levels of GE might be a good place to start, you think? Or maybe one that requires GE 2 be completed each week, at least you'd know you could have 2 opened?

It's not rocket science.

WANDERERthe

Lol not talking anything about GE Just clean up all the dead guilds
And a way to take over leadership of a Dead guild
Nothing to do with moving to another guild LMAO

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

Back when I started looking I had no idea how to look. I landed in Guilds with no GE upper levels. What did I do? I changed Guilds. then the Guild with lunatics for leaders? Change Guilds. A tyrant for a leader? change Guilds. No 1.9 action, Change Guilds, Fair 1.9 but no good at GbG.. Change Guilds. Better at GbG but more tyrants. Change Guilds. All around happy people, fast 1.9 helpful, Good at GbG. open GE 2 3 4 Tues first thing.
My new home. Who Hoo. (repeated this in several Worlds. and a lot more moving in number than listed.)
^This, for the win.^

Same is true in all aspects of life. Don't like your circumstances? Change them. If you don't, there's no one to blame but yourself.

Tbill

Persistence is the way to change a guild. I hung in there and kept communicating with the only active founder of 3. Was recently promoted to founder rights to enact change. She had been hoping someone would step up. Now, with the help of the active members we are enacting change to benefit all guild members and slowly removing the inactive members. Don't complain about things, take positive action and enact change.

Knute the Great

So I'm in a guild with what appears to be an inactive founder who doesn't respond to messages, however I've been in the guild for several months and the system hasn't changed the founder. I assume that means that the founder shows up every few days to collect his diamonds from his farm and doesn't bother to look at any of the messages? Is my only option to change guilds?

wolfhoundtoo

Yes you need to change guilds. Inno will not help you take over a guild just because you don't like it's founder. So long as they are active the system will not appoint another founder.