• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why is this a thing? (Crew Upgrades)

ITown

23mldeq.png

???

DeletedUser

Why not? (And it looks like a good way to use those "worthless" OFE goods everyone is always complaining about.)

ITown

I wasn't aware that OF goods were considered worthless. I think that bug was fixed with Kraken.

qaccy

Since it's a small number, it makes sense that it's not going to increase with each level. This is compounded by the fact that OF crew member levels are also generally less impactful than their AF counterparts. However, it's also a crew member with no penalty, so that plays into their growth rate as well.

But eventually, that 3 will become a 4 at which point they become 33% more powerful.

Protip: If you do care about your OF goods for whatever reason, try to always include at least one of the +health crew members so you rarely or never have to repair your sub.

DeletedUser

I wasn't aware that OF goods were considered worthless. I think that bug was fixed with Kraken.
There was at least one thread recently where a couple of players were complaining about them being "worthless". I did not agree with them, but then I'm only in FE so far, so what do I know? ;)