• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why the constant freezing?

Yugi the 7empest

Just started to play and am finding it almost unplayable because the game freezes...ALOT. I have to close the tab and reload the game at least 3 times during a battle. Am I doing something wrong here or is the client just that bad?

mike888

It seems clear to me that the servers are almost "maxed out". Maybe because of all the people being quarantined. (I could be wrong.)

UBERhelp1

No, everything works fine for me and nothing has changed since quarantine. Most likely it is an issue with your connection, ISP, or device.

planetofthehumans2

The game is very gpu heavy, so if you have an older computer with not a lot of space then that will usually crash the game/browser since it's CONSTANTLY running and loading all of these animations and timers and files.

Maybe turning off the animations and having your browser clear its cache every time you close out would help for now.

UP ONLINE

Just started to play and am finding it almost unplayable because the game freezes...ALOT. I have to close the tab and reload the game at least 3 times during a battle. Am I doing something wrong here or is the client just that bad?
it's your Devise /gear /Software My PC is old and can no longer play great graphics game. But has no problem playing this game.
What ever you are using to play this game on lots of ways to play this on BlueStacks or Andy's desktop/Emulators

Lady Rainna

I had this problem, bad, only with the battles in GE, and Battlegrounds. The city actions worked fine. As it happened , in the beginning of the problem, sometime last year, I was using Chrome. I switched to Firefox and it seemed to improve the situation. Now, for the last month , at least, horrible lag, horrible freezing. I switched back to Chrome again yesterday, and it's better. I was told Chrome is now loaded with the HTML 5 so maybe that is what made it improve. I feel for anyone experiencing bad lag or freezing, it is frustrating to no end!

planetofthehumans2

I had this problem, bad, only with the battles in GE, and Battlegrounds. The city actions worked fine. As it happened , in the beginning of the problem, sometime last year, I was using Chrome. I switched to Firefox and it seemed to improve the situation. Now, for the last month , at least, horrible lag, horrible freezing. I switched back to Chrome again yesterday, and it's better. I was told Chrome is now loaded with the HTML 5 so maybe that is what made it improve. I feel for anyone experiencing bad lag or freezing, it is frustrating to no end!
Maybe it's because the cache/history cleared from using a new/updated browser?