• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why was my idea immediately marked DNS

CommanderCool1234

I posted an idea in the ideas section and it was marked do not suggest, before anyone had even commented. Had it already been suggested? I honestly thought It was a pretty good idea compared to some others. Can a forum moderater please explain why this happened? Was it just a terrible idea?

wolfhoundtoo

Not a mod but there is a thread in the ideas section that lists ideas that you are not allowed to suggest because the game owners have stated that those ideas are not allowed (as in zero chance of them being implemented). Your idea presumably violated one of those rules. Generally when they close a thread the mod posts in it explaining why they are closing it. Look in your thread and message the mod that posted there perhaps they'll give you further details.

Agent327

It was marked DNS, cause it is on the Do Not Suggest list. It does help if you read that before you start coming up with ideas.