• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

why ??

I love FoE, but this game defies my logic
I say this because, why not understand:rolleyes:
Why I lose so many combat units in Expedition Guild ??
in the beginning it was easy , now is very very hard, I can not do more than 29 encounters
I try in every way, with Rogues, Champions Retreat etc etc, but it is unhelpful:( ..
this fotoprint all players have the lowest levels that my large buildings and but they can do more encounters and punctuation. prntscr.com/cjvp0p

DeletedUser14197

What age are you in? It is very important to get your bonuses up. You should have the great buildings: CDM, Aachan, and Zeus and they should be to level 10. If you are contemporary age or higher, you can build strike teams to increase your bonus as well. I am sure after that, there are people who could give you tips of which units to use to fight. Level 3 gets even harder, so it still won't be easy. It isn't meant to be easy, but it can be done.

By the way, it does make a difference what age you are as the units you are up against have lower bonuses in the lower ages than in the higher ages. So perhaps that would be why some people can do better with lower level great buildings.

wolfhoundtoo

Please provide the age that you are in, your boost levels (CDM etc) and when you go to do GE this week feel free to post what you face here (or message me) and I will see if I can give you some tips.

Please provide the age that you are in, your boost levels (CDM etc) and when you go to do GE this week feel free to post what you face here (or message me) and I will see if I can give you some tips.
I'm talking about World D, I've done all the research Arctic Future 2: prntscr.com/cksqzt

and conquered the entire continent map Arctic and Arctic stage 2 : prntscr.com/ckstnm

Castle del Monte: prntscr.com/ckshd2

Saint Basili's: prntscr.com/cksiee

Zeus: prntscr.com/cksj5h

Defense of my city: prntscr.com/ckskt9

My attack : prntscr.com/cksm1r
as you can see I attack and easily won to a player of 8,000,000 points : prntscr.com/cktxa4

in GvG, no probl.

when I attack neighbors, not probl. -

When conquer sectors and provinces on the Continent map, no probl ...

but when I attack the Guild Expedition, yes big problem many units lost in each fight

Last edited:

DeletedUser14197

Since you are in artic age, maybe you need higher bonuses than you have. I am future age and have 12 strike teams and I have aachan, cdm, and zeus to level 10. I see your cdm and zeus are higher than 10. Dont see your aachan. My bonuses are 151/90. I know some people maybe can do it with lower bonuses, but in future age, I had to get my attack over 100 before I could complete even level 2. I can complete level 3 with some less on the attack, but enjoy it more with higher attack bonuses as I lose less troops. I am assuming though that you are up against higher bonuses than I am since you are in artic age. I think their bonuses start at 65 in level 1 and go to 100 in level 3, but I could be remembering wrong.

Since you are in artic age, maybe you need higher bonuses than you have. I am future age and have 12 strike teams and I have aachan, cdm, and zeus to level 10. I see your cdm and zeus are higher than 10. Dont see your aachan. My bonuses are 151/90. I know some people maybe can do it with lower bonuses, but in future age, I had to get my attack over 100 before I could complete even level 2. I can complete level 3 with some less on the attack, but enjoy it more with higher attack bonuses as I lose less troops. I am assuming though that you are up against higher bonuses than I am since you are in artic age. I think their bonuses start at 65 in level 1 and go to 100 in level 3, but I could be remembering wrong.
I was one of the first players to reaching the Arctic Future and reached the level 3 of the Guild Expedition without much difficulty, but there were some updates, this situation began to happen:(

wolfhoundtoo

Ok so your roughly comparable to my attack although a bit lower on the defense side. I still need some examples if I'm going to be able to provide you helpful tips.

There's a couple of items to note:

1) GE tends to go in cycles. Every now and again there seems to be a harder version (it varies by person mostly I suspect because we all tend to select and keep our attacking units and not vary them appropriately).
2) Are you using rogues and if so how many?

Last but not least give me an example of a fight you did - your army and the enemy's army and your losses.

I have used all types of combos but it is always the same result, I lose...:rolleyes:
I'm really unlucky, now has information which it won the "cornucopia" of Neighbors Reward and ,no put me nothing in inventory no coins no supplies no medals and no Renovation Kit :( prntscr.com/cm554j

DeletedUser9433

I have used all types of combos but it is always the same result, I lose...:rolleyes:
I'm really unlucky, now has information which it won the "cornucopia" of Neighbors Reward and ,no put me nothing in inventory no coins no supplies no medals and no Renovation Kit :( prntscr.com/cm554j
Well the Reno kit is for the NEXT level, if you look in your inventory I bet you have an extra "Store Building" which was the main prize for the reward you received on the prior level. You almost certainly got the coins, medals and supplies as well.

wolfhoundtoo

Well for starters you don't seem to be utilizing rogues. the extra hit that rogues take when they convert would help you tremendously. do you have a traz and a rogue hideout?

If you don't then I'd actually suggest FE hover tanks against the battle fortresses. So long as you stay on the plains and don't close with the enemy (i.e. move away from them as much as possible) you should be able to pick off the battle fortresses. Also are you targeting your enemy in the right order? I always suggest targeting an enemy you can kill off completely so check the order of the enemy at the bottom of the screen and target an enemy you can kill before it fires.

Looking at the results of the battle you got killed. Are you fighting manually? The enemy boost was only 85% and you indicated that you had a higher boost than that?

Please describe your tactics? Are you just charging forward?

wolfhoundtoo

As for the hood prize: the coins, medals and supplies don't show up in inventory as they are added in to the part of the game where those items are usually counted.

ITown

It's definitely possible to beat all 48 levels on GE in AF part 2. You seem to have issues with unit selection and battle tactics if you are unable to proceed.