• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

DeletedUser

loved the special building
hated the minigame
I play FoE not candy crush; why do you expect me to play candy crush instead of FoE?

Graviton

One thing came to mind for an improvement, coin accumulation. If it could have been front loaded so you could buy a 1220 coin booster package after you finished the main quests, then you could have used them for the large number of tickets you needed to use so you can get to the 8 hour cycle.

But it's not necessary at all. I had several hundred coins left over in every city. Just didn't need them.

For an event that lasted 21 days that is really amazing.

No problem if you did not like the event. Those things can happen, but if you want to give feedback, the least you can do is stick to the facts if you want to be taken serious. Right now it looks like you are just making things up.
dude, I'm not lying. Those are the facts. If you're going to call honest feedback a lie then you don't really want feedback, do you?
I didn't discount positive feedback or disparage those offering it, and neither should you do of mine and me, even if it causes me to quit playing after 3 years.

Agent327

dude, I'm not lying. Those are the facts. If you're going to call honest feedback a lie then you don't really want feedback, do you?
I didn't discount positive feedback or disparage those offering it, and neither should you do of mine and me, even if it causes me to quit playing after 3 years.

Dude, those can not be the facts. You can not have been playing for a month on an event that only lasted 21 days. Might have felt like that, but still impossible.

Seriously? That seems highly unlikely unless you were just trying to fail. I only played this event half-heartedly and even took a week off from it and still got a fully upgraded main building and several daily specials.

I get that some people didn't like the mini-game, but let's at least be honest about the complaints.
I am being completely honest. Please don't assume I'm lying because the event was much more negative for me and others than for you.

I did. This is what you typed
And it's completely honest. Do the math and don't fragment a sentence. 21 days is most of a month. I played every day of the 21 days of the event, most days 10-15 hrs a day. As proven before, the game punishes that. I've been able to hop into the middle of an event before and actually complete the event offering.
Again, don't assume commentators offering feedback are liars.

But I'm done offering feedback to folk who don't really want it, and like to disparage and dissuade folk offering it.
Again, 6 cities, 0 complete event buildings, playing every day.

frank the fart

Not a fan of the Wildlife Event. In three worlds, had completed ALL of the daily events, but two. On Sunday was required to gain three sectors or win 6 battles. Am not currently advancing through the Ages. Had completed GE to lvl 4, GbG was ending. Had base plus upgrades -1 to fully upgrade. Would have had to fight neighbor cities, not a fan. Had I been able to complete the dailies, would have had my last upgrade. Will NOT be putting in the time on any future events.

BantyRooster

I wanted the building so, I played the mini game. I improved as I played it and even enjoyed it some but, the goal was always the building for me. I enjoyed it some but, am glad it's over. My question is, are we not getting event results chests like in past events?

Last edited:

The Lady Redneck

Well I waded through fake candy crush (the real one is just as depressing) And in all 3 of my world got Eagle mountain plus extras to put towards a 2nd. Got some useful stuff from the daily prize and the little chests. Spent very few diamonds. So it turned out quite good reward wise. Yes, at time it was hard to come back to it. But to me there are worst Events.

Ebeondi Asi

One point the minigame was not linear' no two players had the same experience. Some players certainy got a terrible bad luck experience. Other almost wonderous good luck. it is curve.a bell cuve with two ends. so disparaging the people who felt they were not getting a fair expeirence because some other person did very well is complete cra*. MY two cents on the squabbles here.

Just An Observer

This event rained Sentinels like no other. A+ for that. The main building is quite good. A+ for that. Other prizes were decent besides the FP's. They were quite sparse. Once I learned how to play the game, it was not that hard. All in all I thought this was a good event for me.

Johnny B. Goode

I wanted the building so, I played the mini game. I improved as I played it and even enjoyed it some but, the goal was always the building for me. I enjoyed it some but, am glad it's over. My question is, are we not getting event results chests like in past events?
There were no leagues in this event, so no, we won't be getting event chests.