• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
The Wildlife Event is a completely new event for 2021! For this event, we also have a completely new mechanic that we cannot wait to share with you!

You can post your thoughts about the Wildlife Event here.

Learn more about the event in this topic.

Thank you.

Expletive Deleted

Are the alterations to the Log Cabin and Menagerie going to effect existing / built versions of these buildings or are they going to be upgrades we can now get to make them L1->L2 like the SoK?

Ironrooster

My existing Menageries were changed with no action on my part, both those in the city and in inventory. Makes them worth having and sorry I sold some a while back.

Ericness

Love the idea of a new event and like the special building, but not the mini game which is essentially a reskin of something I could play elsewhere (but don't care to). As I've mentioned in another thread, I think it would be amazing if Inno could develop event games that more directly tie into the main game mechanics and encourage/reward players that can really master or get creative in this area.

Yugi the 7empest

Love the new event building, not crazy about the mini game used to get the event building. Played it 4 times. 3 of those times started with one paw on the board that I was able to get in a couple of turns. Then no paws dropped onto the board for the next 20+ turns. Granted it's only 4 games so hoping it was just bad luck.

They should probably call it the "Home Depot" event cuz I'll probably be buying alot of hammers. ;)

icarusethan

i hope inno designs more mini-games like that so we can separate the skilled players from the others and have results to prove it instead of people here simply self claiming so

Yugi the 7empest

i hope inno designs more mini-games like that so we can separate the skilled players from the others and have results to prove it instead of people here simply self claiming so
Skilled at what? Candy Crush? Nonetheless, I don't mind the mini games. They are different and spice things up. I agree that this one is better than most because you have to think it through instead of just blindly clicking.

Last edited:

icarusethan

Skilled at what? Candy Crush? Nonetheless, I don't mind the mini games. They are different and spice things up. I agree that this one is better than most because you have to think it through instead of just blindly clicking.
it doesn't matter what mini-game is, as long as it requires thinking it's a good mini-game instead of some pure luck base money grabber.

RichardFromage

day 1 and i already have FIVE menageries - i can't sell them off, i can't delete them - what am i supposed to do with FIVE of these??? i don't even want to build ONE of them because they are too large and take up too much room.

Sepulchre

This event is poorly done. Not only does it commonly start you in a candy crush game with literally 1 tile around the paws (so that you can’t even drop it down), there have been games where I had 1 paw and no more appeared even after having 20+ moves left. I play candy crush style games myself but this is way more difficult to find matching pairs that can “assist” with the bottom single tiles. This is EVEN more difficult when you create a chest and you STILL have to drop those chests and can’t even use their colors to match with other single tiles. If you don’t have hammers you’re basically toast, stuck, and wasted your entire ticket.

Speaking of hammers, why are we only getting 10 paw coins for a quest when just a single hammer costs 55? Or a large package is 1230? Seriously? Seems like Inno doesn’t want us to get the max level unless you spend diamonds.

Grand prize is upgrade every other 2 prizes. If we’re literally averaging 0-1 paws each game there’s just no way (especially when we don’t even get enough paw coins to buy large tool packages several times to help with the mini game). And the tickets take 8 hours to build. It’s a joke. If I finish all the quests and actively play each ticket I should be able to get max level comfortably. You guys made it feel impossible.

Last edited:

Zatrikon

As a few others have said already, I've seen some games happen where no paws drop for a very long time. No paws on the board, and no way to force any to appear. What can I do but click random blocks hoping to make paws appear? Then if they do, hoping that there are enough moves left to get them to the bottom.

Emm55

This event is poorly done. Not only does it commonly start you in a candy crush game with literally 1 tile around the paws (so that you can’t even drop it down), there have been games where I had 1 paw and no more appeared even after having 20+ moves left. I play candy crush style games myself but this is way more difficult to find matching pairs that can “assist” with the bottom single tiles. This is EVEN more difficult when you create a chest and you STILL have to drop those chests and can’t even use their colors to match with other single tiles. If you don’t have hammers you’re basically toast, stuck, and wasted your entire ticket.

Speaking of hammers, why are we only getting 10 paw coins for a quest when just a single hammer costs 55? Or a large package is 1230? Seriously? Seems like Inno doesn’t want us to get the max level unless you spend diamonds.

Grand prize is upgrade every other 2 prizes. If we’re literally averaging 0-1 paws each game there’s just no way (especially when we don’t even get enough paw coins to buy large tool packages several times to help with the mini game). And the tickets take 8 hours to build. It’s a joke. If I finish all the quests and actively play each ticket I should be able to get max level comfortably. You guys made it feel impossible.
This event makes you think a lot. You absolutely won't complete the mountain if you try to wing the puzzles. There is a lot of help available on the internet for this event. On beta, I got 1.75 mountains without spending any diamonds. It is possible. But, yes,if you do not like puzzles this event is going to be difficult for you.

Emm55

As a few others have said already, I've seen some games happen where no paws drop for a very long time. No paws on the board, and no way to force any to appear. What can I do but click random blocks hoping to make paws appear? Then if they do, hoping that there are enough moves left to get them to the bottom.
Don't worry too much about it. Just go after the prize boxes on those puzzles. There are a maximum of aobut 110 puzzle tickets in this event. Keep working at it, and the puzzles average out. If you earned the surprise box in the previous event you only need 140 paws to complete your mountain.

Sepulchre

This event makes you think a lot. You absolutely won't complete the mountain if you try to wing the puzzles. There is a lot of help available on the internet for this event. On beta, I got 1.75 mountains without spending any diamonds. It is possible. But, yes,if you do not like puzzles this event is going to be difficult for you.
I am level 1105 on a candy crush style game so I am fully aware how difficult a game can and SHOULD be. I love puzzles. I’m not trying to ‘wing’ them lol, they’re just not conducive to being successful because one, we can’t use colors of the chests to help clear tiles. In fact you just can’t use them at all. Two, minimal numbers of paws are dropping. And three, you need a lot of hammers to kill off the last single tiles that are extremely common.

icarusethan

I am level 1105 on a candy crush style game so I am fully aware how difficult a game can and SHOULD be. I love puzzles. I’m not trying to ‘wing’ them lol, they’re just not conducive to being successful because one, we can’t use colors of the chests to help clear tiles. In fact you just can’t use them at all. Two, minimal numbers of paws are dropping. And three, you need a lot of hammers to kill off the last single tiles that are extremely common.
you think its not a good designed game because you treat it as candy crush when its not. it has its own rules and you either follow them or you gonna be bad at the game.

Sepulchre

you think its not a good designed game because you treat it as candy crush when its not. it has its own rules and you either follow them or you gonna be bad at the game.
I didn’t say I’m treating it like it’s candy crush lmao. I said it’s “candy crush style.” That doesn’t mean I’m not following the rules or playing as efficiently as possible. I’m saying the developers made it too difficult for new players to get started for reasons stated above.

CDmark

Pls pass on to the top brass, the number of ghost incidents has dramatically increased. We reported this a while back, I just had 8 ghosts out of 16 I saw there. It can really mislead players esp when you have quests that include incidents. Even before the event I saw it. The last month, it has gone cuckoo. One thing to pass on, I see it more when I do not log off. I am not trying to use event feedback to fix something but when a quest asks for 6 incidents, you expect the ones you have to be real.