• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

Flynn013

The cost of tool kits is way too high compared to the amount of coins that are available. In the Archaeology event it was much easier to get tools.
Without enough tools many boards get locked up with a checker board at the bottom and not enough turns left to clear that up.

I'm also seeing a some boards with only one paw and no others dropping into play.

The last one is on me, I started my event building before I opened the surprise box thinking that it held a selection kit but it has a level one building and I will be lucky to get one building fully upgraded now.

Tytan the Great

day 1 and i already have FIVE menageries - i can't sell them off, i can't delete them - what am i supposed to do with FIVE of these??? i don't even want to build ONE of them because they are too large and take up too much room.
Why can’t you sell them? You just need to unlock in your inventory first. A while back Inno made all new items added to inventory locked by default, so people don’t sell things accidentally.

kennytoo

event sucks plain and simple, wont build the event building will waste time getting a few boxes in my main city and ignore the event in my other cities.

so now the st pat event sucks and the summer event sucks,

Lothar123

When the game ends after 25 moves, it would be better if you didnt BLOCK the whole game with the window to extend for 65 coins or end the game. I would like to see if paying for moves is worth it but that window blocks the game.
I came here to say this. I'm gradually learning to check the board before making the final move, but it's obviously poor design to obscure well over half the board with a pop-up asking if I want to spend coins to keep playing.

Biocloner

day 1 and i already have FIVE menageries - i can't sell them off, i can't delete them - what am i supposed to do with FIVE of these??? i don't even want to build ONE of them because they are too large and take up too much room.
[/QUOTE
You can unlock them and sell them at the Antiques Dealer. Go into your inventory and click on the box in front of the lock symbol near the top right. Now you can lock and unlock items. This only works on the inventory page that shows everything.

Tytan the Great

and how do i unlock them? the "lock" icon is greyed out and nothing happens when i click it...
On mobile, in the inventory page, toward the top, there are 3 checkboxes, one of them is the lock. You have to check that box, then you can toggle each individual item in your inventory to unlock/lock them. I don’t know how it works on PC.

Shadowcat31

Finding the game "Interesting" but then I like puzzle games. I have noticed a prize reduction after the first 24 hours. In the first 2 days or so have 6 menageries in one account and 4 in the other and both have the scalable territory also Already on mission 9 or 10 on both. Seems the last day or so prizes have degraded a bit (or my luck turned).

Have to agree with others the coins are hard to come by and are too expensive by half to buy stuff with. Also getting rough to work up the next game leading me to think they should have more game ticket drops on our cities to find. Game is fun (even if paws are scarce) though as others pointed out too many odd blocks in key positions EVERY game that you have to spend coins to remove.

Keep in Mind I am a new player and this is my second "game".

Plus
lots of good stuff the first day,
Seem to be getting lots of troops
nice mix of prizes though more unique buildings would be nice.

Minus
Paws very difficult to get on boards at times
Odd blocking tiles have a bad habit of keeping that one paw from dropping
Cheats are way too expensive coin wise for what they do
Need more tickets popping up in random drops on our maps

Random items
Maybe add some small reward for each block removed in gold coins (say 5 or 10 per block) Nothing big but at least you get something if you can not get a chest or paw to drop.
Add hammers, ect to some of the random drops on the map.
Should have stuck with the first run of a ticket refresh every 6 hours rather then going to 8.

I like the game, and have fun playing it. Rewards have been good so far but then I may just be getting lucky. Do find myself watching way to often to see if it refreshed yet though burning me out a bit. For a game with FREE items above and beyond the normal scale of the game do find some of the comments to be a bit on the over reaching side wanting even more. Also understand some do not have the time or interest to play the puzzle game while others like me find it goes too fast.

Still enjoy it though.

HappyOracle12

This event is poorly done. Not only does it commonly start you in a candy crush game with literally 1 tile around the paws (so that you can’t even drop it down), there have been games where I had 1 paw and no more appeared even after having 20+ moves left. I play candy crush style games myself but this is way more difficult to find matching pairs that can “assist” with the bottom single tiles. This is EVEN more difficult when you create a chest and you STILL have to drop those chests and can’t even use their colors to match with other single tiles. If you don’t have hammers you’re basically toast, stuck, and wasted your entire ticket.

Speaking of hammers, why are we only getting 10 paw coins for a quest when just a single hammer costs 55? Or a large package is 1230? Seriously? Seems like Inno doesn’t want us to get the max level unless you spend diamonds.

Grand prize is upgrade every other 2 prizes. If we’re literally averaging 0-1 paws each game there’s just no way (especially when we don’t even get enough paw coins to buy large tool packages several times to help with the mini game). And the tickets take 8 hours to build. It’s a joke. If I finish all the quests and actively play each ticket I should be able to get max level comfortably. You guys made it feel impossible.

By far this is my least enjoyable event. This was poorly designed and the designer should be flogged!

Pericles the Lion

I'm liking the mini-game. Success requires some thoughtful play and I'm okay with that. I think that getting a fully upgraded event building will prove easy for most players without spending diamonds. Including the surprise box, completing the quests provides 4 of the 7 required pieces. Only need to collect 3 upgrades playing the mini-game. Need to collect 140 paws to get these upgrades. We get 3 tickets per day for 21 days (63 total) plus 23 tickets from quests. Grand total of 86 tickets. So, we only need to average 1.63 paws per game to get the three upgrades. I'm averaging just over 2 now without spending diamonds.

Hippolyta 2197

I completed all the quests and only have just over 600 coins. The big package is over 1200. This is a "pay to play" game and a complete joke. It's no skill, just plain dumb luck. I can normally complete the games, but there's no chance at all of me even getting half way to the full upgrades.

This is the WORST EVENT EVER! I sure hope this isn't an annual event...

RichardFromage

On mobile, in the inventory page, toward the top, there are 3 checkboxes, one of them is the lock. You have to check that box, then you can toggle each individual item in your inventory to unlock/lock them. I don’t know how it works on PC.

thanks - i'm playing web version on pc - i see those boxes on the "ALL" tab, but i've tried toggling them and it doesn't affect "special" items like this, the ferris wheel from the earlier event, etc.

Joeyjojojo

Unlock items to sell on PC (similar to mobile). This seems hard for lots of folks:
FoElock.jpg

Edit: I had no problem unlocking the Mountain Reserve to sell, but I left it locked as I'd much rather build this one ;)

Last edited:

Joeyjojojo

As for the event, the appearance rate of paws is a bit frustrating, and the tools are very expensive, but in both cases, it seems like it works out just fine. I've had boards where I couldn't get a single paw to the bottom and others where I've gotten >5. I seem to be averaging around 2-3 mostly without tools. As for those tools, yes they are expensive, but you don't actually need them to complete (unlike the archaeology event), I don't buy any until I get near the end of a board, and then I'll look to buy something (tool or extra turns) if I can get at least 2 paws from it. Otherwise, I'll just leave things on the board.

This is another event where I mostly ignore the daily prize as stockpiling tickets for a good one is generally a bad idea. I don't really know how I feel about that as I do have to be on every day, but not for as long (when I'm hoarding event currency for a good daily it tends to mean one or two days that I have to play a lot more than I'd like...I also have missed the "good" day on those and that's also frustrating). I like the 4 ticket counter more than the 3 ticket one from the soccer event.