• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

Agent327

I am very disappointed about the number of coins you get for quests (only 10) and you need 1230 to buy booster pack. it would take the rest of the event to get one. You always seem to end up needing a boost to get a single tile.

You are reacting to soon. Once you hit the daily quests you get 25 coins.

Sepulchre

You are reacting to soon. Once you hit the daily quests you get 25 coins.
I don’t think so… it’s only 20 coins not 25 when you get to the dailies. So far if I did not pay for two hammers I’d have around 650 coins (up to date on quests). That means I still have 580 coins to go, I need another 10-11 days to get enough coins to even buy 1 large pack of the tools.
By that time 13-14 days of the event has already passed and the event is only for 20 days. Getting the 200 coin reward helps at quest 43, and cuts off a few days of waiting. But this is only people who held off on buying ANY tools for maybe 50%+ of the duration of the event.

How does this make sense?

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

Hence the question if the speculation has been verified. You didn't even try on that one. Minus 20 points from the "I'm Inno's Favorite Apologist" scoreboard.
Hence the answer about it NOT being verified and speculation. You may not like the answer, but speculation it is. I other words, someone made something up. Feel free to post whatever evidence you have. Without it, it's just rumor and innuendo. Another way of saying pure speculation.

There's been speculation that the mini game got nerfed from the Beta version. Has this been verified?
On Beta, it started with 1 ticket every 6 hours. It was then changed to one ticket every 8 hours.
" The regeneration of Wildlife tickets has been increased from 6 hours to 8 hours "
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/daily-changelog-w-c-14th-june.14672/post-121362

other unspecified changes were made to "polish" the event after it ended on Beta
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/changelog-1-208.42065/

RazorbackPirate

On Beta, it started with 1 ticket every 6 hours. It was then changed to one ticket every 8 hours.
" The regeneration of Wildlife tickets has been increased from 6 hours to 8 hours "
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/daily-changelog-w-c-14th-june.14672/post-121362

other unspecified changes were made to "polish" the event after it ended on Beta
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/changelog-1-208.42065/
Thank you for the real information.

67Sage101

We get 3 tickets per day for 21 days (63 total) plus 23 tickets from quests. Grand total of 86 tickets. So, we only need to average 1.63 paws per game to get the three upgrades. I'm averaging just over 2 now without spending diamonds.

If the key is to just play as many boards as you can, then I'm going to slow down and play every board and make sure I get two paws per board then move on to the next one and hope you are right. The annoying part is there will be no time to adjust when we get to the final days. Sure would feel better about this approach if it was tried and true. I need 67 more paws to get the third upgrade with 17 days left. So if I get two paws per board, then I need 34 more tickets.

Tytan the Great

thanks - i'm playing web version on pc - i see those boxes on the "ALL" tab, but i've tried toggling them and it doesn't affect "special" items like this, the ferris wheel from the earlier event, etc.
As far as I know, besides fragments and FP packs, all items in your inventory can be sold. There are no such things as “special items” that you got stuck with forever. You just need to unlock them first. Someone posted screenshots in this thread on how to do that, post #79.

OGITH

This Looks Like a Cheap Rip OFF of Grizzly Adams :p

Attachments

• Grizzly Adams Wannabe.png
    Grizzly Adams Wannabe.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 0

lionessstef

this is the WORST event ever. I never get a paw to drop! and its impossible to get enough tokens (you dont win enough in quests) to keep up the mini game. How is anyone supposed to be able to complete the reward building when you cant ever make progress in the mini game? And I have had times where i dont see a single paw on the mini game!! WORST EVENT EVER
I have given up on trying to win this event, if I manage through normal gameplay to get any tokens or whatever then I dont even care

RazorbackPirate

In two cities, I am on my 3rd collection of 20 paws. One city I'm at 6 of 20, the other 8 of 20. In both cities, I'm on quest 20. With plenty of tickets left, it appears this event is entirely doable. Only time will tell, but I'm pretty confident I'm on track to get the full prize for free.

While I've never been drawn to pop block type games, I'm enjoying the challenge of this one. I find playing the mini-game a few times a day for a few weeks is a nice addition. I also think the skill part of the mini-game will elude most players, as evidenced by the high number of complaints already. I suspect many who rushed through the quests and game the first couple of days, may have already blown it.

So far, I'm liking the event. It's a nice addition.

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

3 free tickets every day , 25 turns free per ticket , 1-2 paws on average per ticket if you carefully analyze how your click will affect the resultant pattern left. That means looking both left and right and up. The pair of shorts only forms in the row you click on so use that to your advantage. Save your coins for the last 3 days to use the extra turns and boosters to finish up. It still sucks though