• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

Portia the Benevolent

Mi
The cost of tool kits is way too high compared to the amount of coins that are available. In the Archaeology event it was much easier to get tools.
Without enough tools many boards get locked up with a checker board at the bottom and not enough turns left to clear that up.

I'm also seeing a some boards with only one paw and no others dropping into play.

The last one is on me, I started my event building before I opened the surprise box thinking that it held a selection kit but it has a level one building and I will be lucky to get one building fully upgraded now.
Mine was a selection kit.

Portia the Benevolent

You are exactly right. That is precisely what this event is for, to make money. Players can't win without spending real money, and a lot of it, on this one. Unless you have a diamond factory shard or 10. I'm pretty turned off by it, it's making me rethink if I want to keep playing this game if going forward those who don't mind spending $$$$ will be the only ones who can get the good stuff.
I agree with every statement. Inno should be ashamed bringing this game out.

Overall I like the concept of this event, but the thing that zaps mostly all of the fun out of it and makes it seem like a chore is the hugely expensive cost of the tools. I've been getting incidents that provide either 3 or 5 coins and with a single hammer costing 55 coins, I may get only a single extra hammer from incidents during the entire event. This just screams We are going to make lots of money on this event period and we don't care how obvious it is to the players.

Restoring the lost fun aspect would be a simple thing by adjusting the tools cost to similar to that of the Archeology event.

Johnny B. Goode

I Cannot tell you how many zero paws I’ve gotten at the start of new levels. I would say 80% of the time. This game is by far the worst ever put out.
Screenshots or it didn't happen. Just like @Kranyar the Mysterious, I have had at least one paw on every new board I start. And I've started dozens of boards on 7 worlds. Show us just one screenshot of a new board (25 moves showing) with no paws, as @RazorbackPirate said earlier, or there's no reason to believe your outlandish claims.

This thread is for valid feedback, not false claims of Inno being unfair.

Portia the Benevolent

Screenshots or it didn't happen. Just like @Kranyar the Mysterious, I have had at least one paw on every new board I start. And I've started dozens of boards on 7 worlds. Show us just one screenshot of a new board (25 moves showing) with no paws, as @RazorbackPirate said earlier, or there's no reason to believe your outlandish claims.

This thread is for valid feedback, not false claims of Inno being unfair.
You don’t have to believe me. The issue here is that you think I care.

Zatrikon

This is why I hate InnoGames.

View attachment 18959
With 5 of the remaining 8 moves, you could get the one paw on the far left of the screen. I see no way to get any of the other seven paws - even if all the exact right colors fell out of the top, it would take more than eight moves just to get one of them.

This mini-game is extremely frustrating. I've played many block-popping games before, and none I've ever played is like this.

Johnny B. Goode

My take on the tools is not to buy any. Use the ones you get for free, then use the Wildlife Coins to buy extra moves when you know it will result in getting another Paw or two. Generally, the tools can only get you one Paw at the most. Not very good return on investment, considering how expensive they are. So instead of complaining about the cost of tools, learn to use the extra moves to your advantage.

LoveNkind

Those of you writing discouraged stuff--it gets much better. You just had a little bad luck. And you may not realize that you don't have to drop every paw you see. There are a lot of decisions in this game and you want to be careful with them to maximize your paws. It pays big time to think well ahead.

LoveNkind

There are a lot of complaints about expensive tools. The real problem is that you have to build up a whole lot of coins to buy the packages, which takes time and you lose you tickets if you don't play. If you use real money, getting enuf diamonds EARLY for the big toolbox will be a game changer. Even the medium box is terribly hard to get while there is any playing time left. Even if GE plus quests gave you 500 diamonds.

LoveNkind

I
You are reacting to soon. Once you hit the daily quests you get 25 coins.
only got 20 today, but that is not really much difference anyway. Having to use zero coins until the end of the game means the toolbox is useless unless you pay cash. Even the smaller toolbox.

I am really enjoying this event. Nice change of pace from the normal mini games that just require the user to check a reference table. Those mechanics have grown stale and easy, so it is nice to see them trying different things. I would not want this for every event, but once a year, sure! Given the increased difficulty for players, and them basically having to solve it on their own, the negative comments make sense. However, this is exactly the type of difficulty that should be endured to get free stuff.

LoveNkind

I have no intention of spending $$$$ and I fully expect to get a full prize for free.

BTW - You realize Inno is a business and it's the game that generates their revenue.
I am very grateful to those players who do pay for advantages. Thank you for making FOE possible! Those who play free can still do superbly well, and it is a forever game, no winner or rl prize, If you are careful in this mini-game, you will get the big prize despite the mix-up with toolboxes too late if ever. And if you miss this prize, there are so many others.

LoveNkind

This is why I hate InnoGames.

View attachment 18959
Ouch! You need to develop more patience; life lessons like that are the reason we love games. You can get the paw at left--and you CAN get the four paws and a chest at center right that only need a hammer to kill . You have to STOP this ticket and not open it again until you get the 20 more coins you need. O wait a little longer for a windmill on the red above it and you get 5 paws.
The mooing cat video made it look easy and you thought you have to get every paw. No, you need to guard your resources wisely. You need to save coins for screens like this.

RazorbackPirate

I Cannot tell you how many zero paws I’ve gotten at the start of new levels. I would say 80% of the time. This game is by far the worst ever put out.
I can tell you. You've gotten zero. At a supposed rate of 80%, it should be easy for you to prove. Without proof, you're lying.
You don’t have to believe me. The issue here is that you think I care.
So liars, gonna lie and when called on it double down on the lie and say you don't care. Liar liar, pants on fire.

You don't like it, no problem but supporting your point with lies, means your opinion means nothing.

Kranyar the Mysterious

While I'm still enjoying the event overall including the mini-game, as I've stated in this thread already, and had no problem getting my first event building for free (or will when I finish the daily quests), I have noticed that it appears that Inno has made it impossible to get a second building for free on live.

Even after spending 2400 (free) diamonds on event coins and using many of those coins pretty wisely, it appears that I still won't get a second building fully leveled. This mostly has to do with changes made between the event being on beta and coming to live, specifically: the reduction of tickets from every 6 hours to 8 hours, reduction of daily quest coins from 25 to 20, and removal of tickets from the daily quests.

Overall while still a good event, these changes have made playing it less fun and rewarding then playing it on beta.