• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wildlife Event 2022 Feedback

Agaselle

Each time an event comes close I need to get an age further , just to make room for the new event building. I think of that there could be a better way but talking about the events so far , some what doing what everyone else does and try to enjoy all of it that comes handy.....good luck forgees and make those matches......//

DreadfulCadillac

Have you already maxed out your Medal expansions?
Each time an event comes close I need to get an age further , just to make room for the new event building. I think of that there could be a better way but talking about the events so far , some what doing what everyone else does and try to enjoy all of it that comes handy.....good luck forgees and make those matches......//

SockrawTease

I'm having same problem. Screen freezes and you have to kill the window and restart. It's not really viable in that state.

Lothar123

Having the Mountain Reserve as the first Daily Special really drives home how much better last year's grand prize was than this year's. The Mountain Reserve is a little bigger, but so much better than the Animal Crossing that I'm much happier about the Mountain Reserve selection kits I've won today than the progress I've made towards the Animal Crossing.

UBERhelp1

As others have said, problem where, whenever a reward is received, whether from a box or the grand prize in this event, the event window freezes and you have to refresh. Really frustrating. Other than that though, nice rewards, fun minigame, and nice looking buildings.

Sharmon the Impaler

If you don't want the grand prize and only are going after the good dailies like the Eagle then only go for as many 6+ combos as possible and ignore the paws. I have 12 paws out of 22 tickets but I have another Eagle mountain. You either can go for the paws for the crossing log or the multiple blocks for the highest daily but not both.

Last edited: