• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wildlife Event 2022 Feedback

cathea

I suck at candy crush, but endured through the end and got some nice prizes. Really like the eagle mountain. Please have it up there again next year... I would love to get the bear mountain version as well :)
Other prizes were nice... I did pay diamonds to open up the other prizes and was pleasantly surprised by the ones I got. well worth the diamonds for that .

They did. The event was doable for everyone who had the Mystery Box. Also like every other event there are ways to play and ways not to play. Every event has a strategy, this one is no different. You're asking them to remove the strategy to make it a no brainer. I can't support that. Too everyone gets a trophy just for showing up for me, but I'm sure that's just me.
Yes, I played this event as hard as I play every event, and always win at this point. This one was just not meant to be (for a lot of folks in my guild as well), no way around it with what I got on the mini-game. Had the mystery box, got all daily collections etc. Sometimes razor-edged strategy just doesn't pay off, but I'm sure that's just me. I realize there is always someone more intelligent in this world, I just don't feel the need to shove it down others' throats by thinly veiled belittling. This seems to happen ALOT. Maybe playing nicer with our words would make this forum a much nicer place to visit...and the world a much nicer place to live in.

Ebeondi Asi

Not being so thin skinned helps too. Playing nicer with words is good. Some just don't have that luxury (it seems)
No point on tip toeing around. Sometimes some like to just blow it out like a really stinky fart. It may be the only way they get attention, but it also blatantly states: See! This is the real Human condition.
Fainting when you hear the fart is still acceptable, if it happens at a tea party

Last edited: