• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wildlife Event 2022 Feedback

Just An Observer

Thanks to being an experienced Events player, I had so many different things set up to handle the initial 30 quests that they were completed in 2 hours. Then it was time to play the game. With the Mountain up as a daily prize it was time to see what it would take for acquiring enough for one that is fully leveled. Ebe saw things run hot and cold. So did I but for a total cost of around 3K diamonds, the quests were completed and ten Mountain kits were picked up. The first eight of the Mountains took about two hours to get. The last time I picked up a Mountain, it was from an INNO offering at 1800 diamonds per level so I figure this was a cheap price to pay.

Now to see how I do for pawprints. At least the event had a promising start for me!

Snek

In one world, I got that 1 mountain reserve kit I had waited a whole year for, as well as getting 3 carousels. In another world, I got 4 sentinel outposts and a lot of goods. I think as long as the player in question is strategic about their moves, they will get many rewards in this amazing event.

CDmark

Thanks to being an experienced Events player, I had so many different things set up to handle the initial 30 quests that they were completed in 2 hours. Then it was time to play the game. With the Mountain up as a daily prize it was time to see what it would take for acquiring enough for one that is fully leveled. Ebe saw things run hot and cold. So did I but for a total cost of around 3K diamonds, the quests were completed and ten Mountain kits were picked up. The first eight of the Mountains took about two hours to get. The last time I picked up a Mountain, it was from an INNO offering at 1800 diamonds per level so I figure this was a cheap price to pay.

Now to see how I do for pawprints. At least the event had a promising start for me!
Same here, I got 12 kits in G and 9 in X. I already knew I would have to buy coins. The +10 moves came in so handy. I did get a booster package but still have a good amount left. Pawprints I will focus on all the tickets I get with the timer. I may not even do any quests until the Mountain Reserve kit returns, then load up on tickets. Why do I think it will return? Well, it was in beta 2 times but yes, beta can be different. One thing about events, the previous year main event building is Day 1 and another time. Look it up. I started slow, 2 kits in 7 games. Then, the DS started to hit. I had 10 tickets on the bar (by finishing the quests, took a pause at the 4hr production, quest 14).

CDmark

If you don't want the grand prize and only are going after the good dailies like the Eagle then only go for as many 6+ combos as possible and ignore the paws. I have 12 paws out of 22 tickets but I have another Eagle mountain. You either can go for the paws for the crossing log or the multiple blocks for the highest daily but not both.
I tried but I kept track of the chest stars for a while. Those 1 star chests are abundant. I kept taking them to keep triggering another hit on the RNG, many times, I had no choice. Today was all about the DS and chests, we have time to get paws with the ticket clock running. Thumbs up on the additional EM, especially day 1 on an event. I rarely go after the DS day 1 (last years event building in a kit). But, due to this event being 2 weeks versus 3, I went right after it. could this be the ONLY event that we see last years event building 1 time, I wasn't gonna risk it.

CDmark

ok, event feedback

MAJOR COIN PROBLEM

I finish all the quests and what do I have for event currency? Not much. 310 coins. What am I supposed to with that, buy a cheeseburger at the Wildlife cafe? In order to get many chests, boosters and mostly, +10 moves are needed. This is the formula to getting the daily special. Ok, lets say I wait for the the Mountain Reserve to come again as a daily special. The total number of coins for EVERYDAY, login and all quests is 1015 coins. And we know, the next MR daily special will not be day 14, so we do not get the full 1015 coins to use for the minigame. Last year we got 1920 coins for 3 weeks. If we extrapolate the 1015 coins for 2 weeks to 3 weeks, that is 1520 coins, so we are short 400 coins. A full booster package cost 1230 coin. 1015 doesn't cover that cost. Even with incidents, I think they can net you 10% more, if collected every day. Still doesn't cover it. Somewhere the math got messed up.

I was gonna get the 2000 coin for 2400 diamonds anyway (bcs I farm in GBG :p) but I think those that are not good at the minigame are at a disadvantage.

I liked that the event started when there was no GBG. Having quests for GE when there was no GE active, not the best idea. The "OR" part of those quests were doable so not a major complaint.

Pericles the Lion

I have a question about the bar and timer for event tickets. There are 4 slots, once the bar is full the 8hr timer will add no more. My question is, after the bar is full, does the timer continue to run? Put differently. once the timer fills the bar does a player have 8hrs to make room for the next ticket?

Pericles the Lion

This Wildlife event is a money grab. It is impossible to get all the levels without spending money. Just avoid it, or maybe you will get lucky.
Based on experience I'll say that you are mistaken. I have yet to encounter an event that required spending money to get the fully levelled event building. Typically, the "Surprise Box" is needed so that might make a player's very first event somewhat more difficult but, after that, not so much.

CDmark

Thank you Inno for the 200 coin via email. Relative to the amount of coin we collect via quests, that is a lot. Soccer event was 100 energy drinks in the email and a collection of 13000 drinks for the quests. Archeology was 30 scrolls and a collection of 5100 scrolls for the quests. SO, HUGE gift. With the 1010 via quests, that makes 1210 coin, 20 short of the full booster package (1230 coin). As far as incidents, I have heard 30 coin is the highest someone got and based on the total coins, that does makes sense to me.

Ok, money grab mentioned above, here is the Paw analysis (no relation to the PAW Patrol)
9 levels needed for full building
4 come from questline and 1 from event box
That means you need
5 upgrades from the minigame, no box, 180 paws
4 upgrades from the minigame, with box, 140 paws
There are 21 tickets via questline and 42 via the time clock (3 per day, 14 days), 63 total

180 paws needed (no box) = 2.85 per game
140 paws needed (with box) = 2.22 per game

I think this is doable based on my experience with this minigame. Now, some do not like the minigame and do not do well in it. this is where I thought the coins we get should at least get 1 full booster package, to specifically help those folks out.

Where you could spend diamonds, wanting full Mountain Reserve - the Eagle for most AND the event building. Wanting more than the event offers well, you got to pay. Could you get an Eagle mountain with no diamonds? I think so but you have to be good at that minigame. You have to cycle lots of chests. If you finished the quests early on Day 1, you would have had 14 tickets (+2 more if you played the timer right, so 16) to play for EM. Then' when it comes again or you get it as an alternate special, 6 more via timer and you could have saved daily quests, say you get 4 more via daily. That makes 10 plus the 16, 26 games for daily specials. Use whatever coins you have for +10 moves at the right time (when there are a few chests left at the end esp 5 star ones) and same for boosters, use them wisely....no need to spend diamonds.

Note, 6 more via timer is based on a full timer, 4 tickets. Once you play, the clock starts but you get a ticket every 8 hours. Since you start right after the event resets, those few seconds you lose make it impossible to get 3 tickets via timer bcs it will be less than 24 hours...you cant fool time. :)

I chose to spend the 2400 diamonds for coins right away, I got 12 kits day 1. 2 more and that is 2 Eagle Mountains, well worth it for me.

CDmark

I really like that Claim Prize box. You can see where you are relative to getting the full event building. Sure, it is used for the additional prizes that can be bought but even for that, it was done well.

UBERhelp1

I just wanted to add in I'm not a fan of the prize claiming. I like that you can see what's coming up, and what's available if you buy the pass, but rewards should still be automatically delivered imo.

Also, got my largest group of boxes so far. 24 boxes, worth 2105 points when clicked :)1657112812510.png

DreadfulCadillac

I just wanted to add in I'm not a fan of the prize claiming. I like that you can see what's coming up, and what's available if you buy the pass, but rewards should still be automatically delivered imo.

Also, got my largest group of boxes so far. 24 boxes, worth 2105 points when clicked :)View attachment 19719
In your opinion, is the insect hotel and other goodies worth the 1200 diamonds? I'm curious what u think. I already spent a fair few diamonds on other stuff in this event - lol

UBERhelp1

In your opinion, is the insect hotel and other goodies worth the 1200 diamonds? I'm curious what u think. I already spent a fair few diamonds on other stuff in this event - lol
I wouldn't buy it. 1200 diamonds is steep for what would basically amount to AD fodder. If the pass gave you more upgrades, exclusive stuff, etc. then I'd lean more towards buying it.

Johnny B. Goode

I am back to being very unhappy with the lack of Daily rewards. I am making plenty of high count Chests and the number of Sentinel Outposts rewarded dropped to nearly zero, then really zero today.so back to my saying if Inno cannot do the percentages in a fair manner without the constant throttling, cheating., then there is zero reason to bother with Events.
When a lot of players got a fair shake going for the Mountain Reserve, I though maybe they realize they can't constantly cheat players by shorting on the percentages of rewards, (endlessly) ? I guess it was some error on their part instead.
Perhpas they think easing the cheat once in a Blue Moon is all they need to stop the complaining? Wake up. It is clear Inno constantly cheats in all ways on the percentages of everything using percentages in the game. Events and Daily, and GbG attrition.
Maybe they want to call it 'balancing'. I call it cheating. and lying too. Dishonesty.
This kind of stuff has been going on a long time. and needs to stop.
Asfar as crusading for a cause I dont relly care too much. I already hae a lot, and would go for more. but the wy things work, itis jsut not worth the bothr much anymore. Sadly I am trying to tell this company thay are turning away players money with the way they control the rewards, and all perentages in the game . Seriously it is obvious they are a rudderless ship trying not crash on some imaginary rocks.LOL
Same here , 2x the sentinels came up and zero for the 2 days and I would get 10+ strings and even 15 + and it’s dropping garbage like supplies and units.
You all have been around enough to know that it's pure luck. I have gotten several Checkmate Squares, but had similarly bad luck with the Sentinel Outposts.

Rex Maker X

I admit that I was slow to take to the Soccer event, but it was miles ahead of this Candy Crush thing. You cannot earn 65 Wildlife coins through incidents or daily quests, and you need at least 65 to keep playing a round. Then, you cannot earn tickets quickly enough either? I racked up plenty of energy drinks for the Soccer event to keep playing, but with this one, you just cannot earn enough to keep going. At least let us earn more diamonds in some form or fashion if not coins or tickets. Oh well, it is what it is. I rate this one at 1 star out of 4.

Last edited:

Karen Isaacsdottir

I'm not impressed with the rewards. Last event IIRC there were rewards of 9k medals; this one, the most you can get is 1.5k. Also not impressed with supplies rewards or daily prizes. Time to change things up.

Sharmon the Impaler

There are those that say it’s all luck but I think something’s not right when you get zero daily specials in 4 days and that’s all you’re going for.