• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wildlife Event 2022 Feedback

Bian Mian

Ok my stats were in LMA. What will the event building be in SAJM?
According to the introduction of the event, seems to be capped at 22% (which would make the 2 WP2 8% better for att)

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

Some buildings have better stats in high ages. Some stay the same and seem better in low Eras, only to not be so great later on when you get in the Higher Eras ..It is possible to look them up and see how various buildings change stats through the eras. (but no link from me. sorry not allowed.)
I know I treasured many buildings early on, only to throw them away in higher Eras..

Ericness

Mixed feelings about this event. I'll admit that the minigame has grown on me and I've been having good luck drawing appealing dailies, but I am having difficulty playing as the game keeps locking up on me and treating me to a spinning progress wheel. Happens most often in the event interface but also frequently enough when switching between other game screens as well (GbG, messages, GBs, etc). Started happening around the start of the event. Internet has been stable, no issues with other apps or games (on mobile), and it's happened on both my old phone and my new one (Galaxy S22) with the same frequency.

Not sure if it is related to the event or all the other getting posted about the ads and throttling, but it is discouraging me from playing as often as I usually do.

Bian Mian

Some buildings have better stats in high ages. Some stay the same and seem better in low Eras, only to not be so great later on when you get in the Higher Eras ..It is possible to look them up and see how various buildings change stats through the eras. (but no link from me. sorry not allowed.)
I know I treasured many buildings early on, only to throw them away in higher Eras..
Well, i didn't find stats here, i mean for this one. I'll search somewhere else.

NWWAkamai

Like last year, I didn't get enough upgrades to complete the event building but not too disappointed. The Eagle Mountain from last year is now complete and a better event building then this one. I know somewhere down the road they'll offer upgrades if it's worth adding with a new one coming out every 2 months...

Graviton

Didn't chase the dailies so I easily won a complete Crossing in every city. I still got a few Mountain kits. I'll sit on 'em and get the rest that I need next year or in the AD.

The Lady Redneck

Got the main building in both worlds. Plus an 2nd Eagle Mountain in my main, and a few other odds and ends that were good for the AD. So Am happy, but glad it is over. As with every other Event I did NOT spend diamonds. I did NOT try to work out or follow any strategy I simply did the quests and played candy crush which I found to be very boring. So I hit the blocks and let them fall as they may. I did used the initial free tools the game gave us.

One thing really does puzzle me. The main building is SUPPOSED to be a wild life crossing. OK When you look at it you can see it looks good for the purpose. Until you realize there is 10312 (SAAB) people living in that rotten tree trunk!!!!!!!!! You are not going to get any self respecting critter come within a mile of the thing.

Last edited:
I am sad to say I did not win the main event building, in fact I am 2 upgrades short. I haven't lost an event in years so this is a shock. I did not spend diamonds. The mini-game was so "unlucky" for me this year compared to last years event. Glad to see some of you were successful, but for me this one felt impossible.

Sharmon the Impaler

Ditto here , I will have 8 kits at the end of this event and played it fully with the starter kit from the last event and gathered all the incidents during the event. (193 coins and 3 tickets total for the event)

RazorbackPirate

They should make the event workable so just about everyone can get the main building if they play the full Event
They did. The event was doable for everyone who had the Mystery Box. Also like every other event there are ways to play and ways not to play. Every event has a strategy, this one is no different. You're asking them to remove the strategy to make it a no brainer. I can't support that. Too everyone gets a trophy just for showing up for me, but I'm sure that's just me.

Lothar123

I got enough kits to get a maxed out Animal Crossing, but I'll probably sell them all to the AD. I was more interested in the Mountain Reserve, and got nearly enough selection kits to max out two of them, plus a few other decent daily specials. No diamonds spent.

But I agree with those who said there weren't enough coins. I used all my starting tools chasing Mountain Reserves. I bought about two or three hammers along the way when necessary to get high level chests on days when the MR was the daily special, but other than that I never spent any coins and spent the whole event trying to save up for the large tool package. I also collected every day's free coins, did every quest, and collected every incident during the event. I'm ending the event just 19 coins short of being able to buy the large tool package.

I really wish the coins and tool costs were calibrated so that buying a large tool package early enough in the event to make a difference would have been more feasible. In terms of material rewards I did just fine without it, but the game was a whole lot more fun when I had tools to play with; it added an extra layer to the strategy. As it was, I spent most of the event without using tools, which wasn't as much fun as it could have been otherwise.

smoky90

I got enough kits to get a maxed out Animal Crossing, but I'll probably sell them all to the AD. I was more interested in the Mountain Reserve, and got nearly enough selection kits to max out two of them, plus a few other decent daily specials. No diamonds spent.

But I agree with those who said there weren't enough coins. I used all my starting tools chasing Mountain Reserves. I bought about two or three hammers along the way when necessary to get high level chests on days when the MR was the daily special, but other than that I never spent any coins and spent the whole event trying to save up for the large tool package. I also collected every day's free coins, did every quest, and collected every incident during the event. I'm ending the event just 19 coins short of being able to buy the large tool package.

I really wish the coins and tool costs were calibrated so that buying a large tool package early enough in the event to make a difference would have been more feasible. In terms of material rewards I did just fine without it, but the game was a whole lot more fun when I had tools to play with; it added an extra layer to the strategy. As it was, I spent most of the event without using tools, which wasn't as much fun as it could have been otherwise.
I agree totally, I not saying make super easy but give a little, not everyone has more time or money than they know what to do with. Make the game fun and enjoyable not a stressed and unfair playing field.

cathea

I got everything I wanted from this event. Got a good amount of daily specials, Animal Crossings, and more. Including a 55-block chain. It was worth 10785 points.
View attachment 19748
Nest year I'll try my hardest to get a full screen of one color.

I fell off my chair looking at that screen!! Congratulations ... and a lot of patience my accomplished friend. Good job!

i