• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wildlife Event 2022 Feedback

NWWAkamai

Last year, this was a great game for me. Lots of prizes and completed the event building. This year, Inno hates me, or Karma's kicking me or, well, you get the idea. No luck in the dailies at all this year.....Have to hope for some kind of last minute daily prize offer that I can save for to salvage this

CDmark

28 connected tiles. I have noticed that there are some games that are just abundant in paws and chests and others that are just lemons. The good ones I consider the +10 moves. Those lemons (yes, more than one), I just do the 25 moves, if I get 1 paw, fine, it averages out I but don't waste coin or boosters on it.

Attachments

• 28 connected.png
    28 connected.png
    229.4 KB · Views: 4

CDmark

Here is a little trick I have been using for tickets. The attachment shows 16:18 left for the next daily special. My tickets will be full in 8:23 (see ticket section). Lets say I dont want to waste time on the carousel. I can start a game but not play it. My tickets will go to 1 left. In 23 min, I will have 2 tickets. In 16 hours it will be full but I will see the next special.

Attachments

• time ticket trick.png
    time ticket trick.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 2

LoveNkind

This Wildlife event is a money grab. It is impossible to get all the levels without spending money. Just avoid it, or maybe you will get lucky.
Normally, it is possible to get the event building, plus one extra, without diamonds, if you play carefully. You often have to sacrifice other things, like daily specials or calendars. This event looked very difficult, and the event building is worth little unless you get it to 9, so I decided to go very carefully for paw prints. You ran a special of 1000 diamonds if you paid 500 diamonds, so I busted my buns in GE to get the 500 diamonds, and I had started with 1187 diamonds from previous weeks' GE, so I got the big package in each of my two worlds. And STILL, it does not look like I can get enough paws for 8 upgrades even with the event special from previous event. I am disappointed right now, but this is my favorite event, and I like playing it. And maybe I will still get 4 more prizes in the game.

Last edited:

CDmark

The following is some fun I provide to my guild, something I posted in my Event thread, hopefully some will enjoy it (completely non-technical) :)

OK the Eagle has landed but let’s take a moment and bring out our Event DJ, to bring you the latest in the FOE top 10.

“Hello America, this is Casey Kasem and welcome to the FOE top 10 where we countdown the latest and greatest in FOE hits. Let’s start right at the top. We have a new number one, knocking out last weeks group, The Soccers with their top hit, “I Got the Tournament Blues” This new hit is a remake of Peter, Paul and Mary’s hit back in the day, “If I Had a Hammer” performed by Pop 2 and the Minigames and it goes like this.....

If I had Booster
I’d hammer Blue acorn-ins
I'd hammer Green leaf-ins
All over this map

I’d hammer Yellow danger
I’d hammer Orange warning

I'd hammer out love
Between my Chest-ers and my Paw-sters
All over this map

“Well folks, that’s all we have for you tonight, who really cares about 2 to 10. Join us next time, thanks and good night”

Just An Observer

Last night's reset saw the Mountain up as the daily special. Having scored one already on day 1 of the event, I knew the drill. Buy the large tool package and large ticket package. Did I get another full Mountain? Uh-uh, I got 2 of them! That was unbelievably good luck. There are now 5 Mountains in my city.

Stay Rita

Yesterday I spent 12 hours grinding the event I ended up with 420 mountain kits (2 per world) and on my 28th world I got 6 in place. I'm now a few attack buildings away from 200% attack and defense on all my Iron Age farm worlds this event was such a grind but worth it! I plan on putting them up in the next few days to show off they look wonderful!

I'm never going to play candy crush ever again! I did mess around and do some crazy things on the board I posted to the FOE reddit page!

In total I spent close to 100K diamonds for all the powerups and extra tickets and got 60 Eagle Mountains in total across the game and still have 400ish diamonds left over back to farming.

Ebeondi Asi

28 Worlds played? you are a glutton for punishment. I started fifteen, cut to twelve right away, and then down to six after four months.
Then down to four after ten months. half a year later I dropped one more.
I still fully play the three, (no Diamond farms) and I say if I had any brains i would have never started more than two. But I do enjoy playing all three I have now. I also did well on Eagle Mountains after all.
So I am satisfied and will stop complaining (until next time LOL)

Sir Brandon Starr

I'm on pace to get 200 prints with 2 completed mountain reserves from this event (4 kits left and hoping for one more opportunity to win more) with no diamonds spent and fairly bad luck winning extra coins from incidents (maybe 20-25 total so far).

CDmark

Yesterday I spent 12 hours grinding the event I ended up with 420 mountain kits (2 per world) and on my 28th world I got 6 in place. I'm now a few attack buildings away from 200% attack and defense on all my Iron Age farm worlds this event was such a grind but worth it! I plan on putting them up in the next few days to show off they look wonderful!

I'm never going to play candy crush ever again! I did mess around and do some crazy things on the board I posted to the FOE reddit page!

In total I spent close to 100K diamonds for all the powerups and extra tickets and got 60 Eagle Mountains in total across the game and still have 400ish diamonds left over back to farming.
I am finding getting an Eagle mountain, 7 kits, is costing about 2K diamonds each, for me. Wow, you have played countless games, they take a bit of time to scan for optimum chests and paws. I thought buy spending on 20 tickets and a booster package, I would possibly be close to a 2nd animal crossing. It will take more to get a 2nd one, not my goal. My goal was Eagles which I accomplished, now 6 total in each world, about 15K total diamonds for 8 eagle mountains. To me, worth it. Getting a 2nd event building in any current event costs about 15K minimum, sometimes as high as 24K.

I think 2 factors were important for the success. First, back in the day, I had actually finished candy crush, level 3000 plus and I would wait for then to release the new episodes. Second, spending diamonds on tickets allowed me to run the RNG past dead zones. I had a couple slow areas but when it starting to hit again, 1-3 kits per game. So, if a player is using 6 tickets, I can see where they get 1 or 2, the "bad luck". I guess a 3rd factor, finishing GE in 2 worlds always on autobattle, those diamonds add up. Say 300 per week, total both worlds (forget GBG, lets say it is a wash bcs I pop camps), that is 50 weeks, so 1 year. It can be done free.

Tutankhamen

I think the chest prizes should be re-thought for next time, please. Overall, the effort-vs-reward for this game was almost too much for me to bother with it. I essentially blew off the treasure chests completely, and just focused on paw prints. When I got enough paw prints for 9-levels of the new building, I pretty much quit playing.

It's HARD to get 8 or 9 squares to line up and create a 5-star chest, and it typically costs you a lot of turns to do it. When you do that, it's extremely discouraging to get a 2-FP or "many supplies" reward. That's more like a booby prize than a reward.

I'm ok with getting trivial prizes for a 1-star chest. No big deal.

I think as you progress from a 1-star to 2-star.... to 5-star chest, the trivial prizes like "2 FP" and "3 FP", and all Supplies prizes, should be eliminated altogether, not just have their % odds change. I think a 5-star chest should provide more than just one Fragment of SoK or WW, maybe a full SoK or WW.

I think the all of the rewards for the green chest are pretty much all garbage, not worth the effort, except for the 12% chance of a daily special. Who wants a 5-minute supply rush other than a ferret with ADHD? (Do they play FOE?)

Sharmon the Impaler

This event is almost like player abuse with the odds meaning nothing. What good are odds when nothing drops as far as dailies go except the few star setups to encourage diamond use? You dropped the Mountain kits to start so that you get diamonds spent and then choked off all the other prizes. Why even put them in ? SO came up and not one even though multiple 5 star runs were done (23 X 5 star and 12 X 4 star) after ten tickets. Paws are almost none existent for 4-5 starts at a time sometimes. Final opinion is the game is just being milked for all that can be had from it.

Last edited:

Bian Mian

Not using diams. Used very very few boots, most of time simply extended the time to play. Boots system is useless as you can't afford it with the coins provided. Most of time you end looking at what you won't get so more frustrating as some other events.

Full focused on getting paws. Searching for combos can interfere a lot, treasure blocking the way, have to use small combos to get the paws, etc...
Playing 3 worlds I think i should get a lvl9 of this special crossing thing. Luckily in my main.
Anyway i agree that it should be harder to get the building from last year, as that should be for the ones who couldn't complete it. Now I won't discuss if last year is better, I dunno and hope to enjoy the new special.

Last edited:

Darkest.Knight

The primary building isn't the best, but still not bad, but I've done pretty well get a lot of extras. I was fairly lucky getting paws, not a problem finishing up the building.

Bian Mian

The event building gives 2% more att as 2 of these Winner plazzas lvl2 you see everywhere (for exactly the same size ) Besides it offers 10FPs, pop happyness and coins. I won't complain.
And that building will require less roads and be more eyecandy as these

Last edited: