• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Will I move into Post modern Era?

DeletedUser36181

I am currently in the Modern Era and completed the research to the end of Anti-Tank Warfare. I want to put fp into private transport, industrial steel, equality, species conservation, and modern electronics with each with one point left. I want to know will GE, Events, or dailies detect me at Modern or Post Modern. I am still working through the Post Modern and am almost half way finished. Thanks for any help.

Agent327

I am currently in the Modern Era and completed the research to the end of Anti-Tank Warfare. I want to put fp into private transport, industrial steel, equality, species conservation, and modern electronics with each with one point left. I want to know will GE, Events, or dailies detect me at Modern or Post Modern. I am still working through the Post Modern and am almost half way finished. Thanks for any help.

How did it work in previous era's?

Falconwing

You can fill the fp bars all the way if you like, just don't pay the unlock cost when it asks.

You don't become the next era until you fully complete a tech, fp's and unlock costs.

Lancer

To the OP, @Falconwing nailed it. I do this myself so that whenever I am ready to go into the next level I already paid the FPs and all that is left is to pay the cost/goods price of unlocking it. Then you will officially unlock the next level and upgrade.