• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Will the game be reset when the HTML5 switch happens (and more)?

DeletedUser32516

Will the game be reset when it is switched to HTML5? (tbh I would actually like if it was reset lol)
Also, I know they said the first half of 2018 but do we have any speculation or estimation of a month or day?
How much progress have they made with the HTML5 version?
Sorry for asking three questions in one post, it's just that I thought it would be annoying if I suddenly put on three posts and all of these questions are on the same topic.

DeletedUser

I can only speak to the first question. They have said that we shouldn't even notice it, except for better performance, so I'm thinking it will in no way reset.

DeletedUser26120

Yeah no way they would reset it - so many would leave after months/years of gameplay (work).

No we don't have any estimates or progress reports. You could try asking on beta forums, developers are active there.

DeletedUser28477

Yeah no way they would reset it - so many would leave after months/years of gameplay (work).

Hmm Sounds good - Keep our GB's (at the current levels) & Terrace farms in inventory. But reset our game right to the start.

DeletedUser32009

Hmm Sounds good - Keep our GB's (at the current levels) & Terrace farms in inventory. But reset our game right to the start.
People who have bought and spent diamonds would be furious. I don't see them biting off the hand that feeds them.

spnnr

The game could crash sending us all back to the stone age with only a dated copy of our cities saved in dusty corner of the server..
or not ;)

end-of-the-world_2038061c.jpg