• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Will There Be an Oceanic Future Part 4?

• Thread starter DeletedUser26579
  • Start date

DeletedUser13838

It's definitely planned but no one knows when it'll be released.

DeletedUser14228

Does anybody know what the next Great Building is going to be?

DeletedUser26579

What do you think is left to put in part IV? There are a lot of techs in parts I-III already.

DeletedUser26965

What do you think is left to put in part IV? There are a lot of techs in parts I-III already.
Don't know, more avatars? Who knows maybe they will throw us all for a loop and do something completely new with the game.

DeletedUser26579

Don't know, more avatars? Who knows maybe they will throw us all for a loop and do something completely new with the game.

Well, the avatars are there to stretch out the number of techs. If you count them, there are already 32 techs in the OF tree for parts I-III, but only 31 techs in all of AF. So, they are creating more technologies to cover the same amount of awards. Part of how they are doing that is with avatars.

As for throwing us all for a loop and doing something completely new with the game, that was called Promethium. With OF, it's now Orichalcum. I would not expect anything radically new in OF part IV (possibly the age after, but I wouldn't bet money on it), but that's just personal speculation based on an assumption that they would introduce new mechanics with the new age.

DeletedUser26965

Well, the avatars are there to stretch out the number of techs. If you count them, there are already 32 techs in the OF tree for parts I-III, but only 31 techs in all of AF. So, they are creating more technologies to cover the same amount of awards. Part of how they are doing that is with avatars.

As for throwing us all for a loop and doing something completely new with the game, that was called Promethium. With OF, it's now Orichalcum. I would not expect anything radically new in OF part IV (possibly the age after, but I wouldn't bet money on it), but that's just personal speculation based on an assumption that they would introduce new mechanics with the new age.
I'm just throwing it out there that maybe instead of OF4 they do something entirely new but it's just wild speculation on my part.

DeletedUser26154

My Predictions:
Aqua Therapy will be an Expansion.
After that will be the next, new Era.

motivational-poster-lawful-good-pol.png

The next, new GB will give City Defense Bonus like St. Basil's and Deal Castle.

DeletedUser26154

Also, and this is more my wishing and hoping...
More Oceanic Future Continent Map.

d34f64a9bb50ba5d0db3bf2d3fff79ed.png

I'm about to run out.

DeletedUser26579

My prediction is... more OF continent map, and some techs that aren't that great. Possibly an expansion or two thrown in.

DeletedUser13838

You can already see the OF continent map that'll be in part 4.

DeletedUser13838

View attachment 5891

Could someone provide me a link please.
2ZNdNTp.jpg