• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Will Trump make FOE Great Again 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Perhaps not, but if you are trying to get a point across you should atleast try to put forth an argument. Just dismissing without a reason is not productive, if you need some help i can tell you some angles i would go for if i was in your position.

This isn't a high-school debate class...sir. We're not talking about abstract philosophical notions on the Plane of Platonic Ideals. This is real life. People are dead on account of this nonsense, and at this point, more people are going to die no matter how it shakes out. For all we know, one of them might even be you: "Liu" doesn't sound very White-Pridey to me. They're not known for their loyalty, Nazis; if they ever get half a chance, they're not going to give a rip that you defended them on the Internet one time.

Also, if you're wondering who reported your little "autism" insult...that was me. Neither of us has to like it, but this forum has rules. And unlike all these Nazis scuttling around, I'm what you might call a "law-and-order" man.

DeletedUser23772

This isn't a high-school debate class...sir. We're not talking about abstract philosophical notions on the Plane of Platonic Ideals. This is real life. People are dead on account of this nonsense, and at this point, more people are going to die no matter how it shakes out. For all we know, one of them might even be you: "Liu" doesn't sound very White-Pridey to me. They're not known for their loyalty, Nazis; if they ever get half a chance, they're not going to give a rip that you defended them on the Internet one time.

Also, if you're wondering who reported your little "autism" insult...that was me. Neither of us has to like it, but this forum has rules. And unlike all these Nazis scuttling around, I'm what you might call a "law-and-order" man.
Great
Edit: i didn't know that that world violated the forum rules code of conduct, man of rules myself so I will edit out that word.
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23772

I will not be posting any more to this thread, as no one will change their minds on this issue, and this thread is most productive at creating enemies which i prefer not to do. I will politely agree to disagree with some of you. Hope you all have a wonderful evening. :)

DeletedUser

I am a student of history, not to mention that one of my sister-in-laws was born and raised in Germany and is full-blooded German.
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you had a German relative. Of course, that makes you an expert and the final word on anything having to do with Germany and the Nazis. My mistake.

DeletedUser10076

I will post only once to this thread as I agree with Jushua.liu in saying it will not change anyminds.

Trump spoke some much needed truths today. For too long people(particularly those on the left) have been undermining the ideas of individual liberty. You cannot attack the core idea of the Republic and expect everything to turn out just honkey-dory. The extreme left and and the extreme right(although they are both actually left) are working hard to set each other at each other throats. Today was a huge step forward and I hope Trump continues to speak the truth.

but I actually do see the point the removing confederate statues(although i think they are more historical than anything) but if I was black yeah i might have a problem with them. However Robert E. Lee i think deserves an exception mostly because of his refusal to lead what was left of the Confederate army into the Appalachian mountains.

Anyways that all I have to say in the matter aside from...

Hail Trump Praise Kek :)

LikeShow more reactions
CommentShare

plinker2

Since everyone has had their say, I will give a brief history lesson. Thr origional KKK, (the invisible empire) was dis-banded in the 1960's.
My dad fought the Japs in WW!!. I had 6 uncles that fought the Nazis in Europe in WWII. NO KKK (origional member) would ever have anything to do with a Nazi as they lost sons, grandsons, brothers, and nephews in the war. ALL of these co called KKK people are really Nazis in a sheet. This group hates minorities and Jews, (God's chosen people).
Name calling and finger pointing does no good. After all, you must love your brother as yourself or you will not see the kingdom of Heaven. I realy do not care what people are led to think, but it is easier for the media to put a big, convienent label on all of them. The kicker is, they really don't have a clue as to what they are doing in this matter. And most people do follow blindly after what the news media reports.

DeletedUser

Since everyone has had their say, I will give a brief history lesson. Thr origional KKK, (the invisible empire) was dis-banded in the 1960's.
My dad fought the Japs in WW!!. I had 6 uncles that fought the Nazis in Europe in WWII. NO KKK (origional member) would ever have anything to do with a Nazi as they lost sons, grandsons, brothers, and nephews in the war. ALL of these co called KKK people are really Nazis in a sheet. This group hates minorities and Jews, (God's chosen people).
Name calling and finger pointing does no good. After all, you must love your brother as yourself or you will not see the kingdom of Heaven. I realy do not care what people are led to think, but it is easier for the media to put a big, convienent label on all of them. The kicker is, they really don't have a clue as to what they are doing in this matter. And most people do follow blindly after what the news media reports.
KKK members have always been "Nazis in a sheet". They believe in the same things. If you don't know that, then you shouldn't be giving "history lessons". And the KKK was formed after the Civil War, so I'm 100% sure no original members lost anything closer than grandsons in WWII, but the original members would have been dead by then, so that comment about them not having anything to do with Nazis is really just a nonsense sentence.

My Dad served in North Africa, Italy and the China-Burma-India theaters of WWII. One of the few things he said to me of a political nature before he died was when he asked me if I was voting for Trump. I, of course, told him no. He smiled and said, "Good."

plinker2

Actually, origional KKK members were not Nazis in a sheet. I see now that you are too closed minded to reason with.
By the way, do take time to actually READ my post. I put when they disbanded. the origional KKK existed until then. I did not post when it was started. Those were members of the origional KKK, not these red neck hate groups. Good day to you!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Actually, origional KKK members were not Nazis in a sheet. I see now that you are too closed minded to reason with.
By the way, do take time to actually READ my post. I put when they disbanded. the origional KKK existed until then. I did not post when it was started. Those were members of the origional KKK, not these red neck hate groups. Good day to you!
LOL. Seriously? The KKK was a redneck hate group from the beginning! KKK members from the time the group was started right after the Civil War have been Nazis in a sheet. Their whole raison d'etre from the start was ethnic and religious cleansing. You, sir, are a victim of revisionist history. There is no difference between today's KKK, and the original KKK, except that today's KKK apparently has decided to do away with the sheets.

DeletedUser13838

Actually the KKK was essentially created for the purpose of being a secret society. It was a few years before they evolved into "nazis in a sheet". At least that's what wikipedia says, citing Albert C Stevens "The Cyclopædia of Fraternities". I'm not an expert on this so if you have evidence to the contrary you might want to include it.

plinker2

The original KKK disbanded in the 1960's. All of these "pretend" groups are not really the KKK. Look up when the origional KKK disbanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.