• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Will Trump make FOE Great Again 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algona

So in other words not much has changed from the previous sixteen years....

fFixed.

As a foreigner (to the USA) most of the rest of the world seems to view Trump with a healthy dose of derision.

Really? You polled 7 nilion? Just kidding...

We are the world...
We are the children...

Heh. I wish.

World: ur Presidne is t3h lame. Still.
USA: so'z urs. Still.

We'll put up with it for 1336 days then opt him out. Unless he hits the Eject button he keep stabbing at.

And our new President will prolly be less then stellar to, a reflection of our nation.al will Vox populi, vox Dei

DeletedUser6892

It is a sad state of affairs to know that our friends and allies around the world deeply sighed and slapped their forehead with "what were they thinking" going through their minds. The nations who rejoiced were not the ones that have sweet cozy relationships in the past. So yes, I believe we do deserve sympathy and best wishes. Thank you Darth Mole for your condolences.

Mustapha00

It all depends, I guess, on which "world leaders"s opinions one is concerned.

Certainly Iran is not happy with our new President. They much preferred Trump's predecessor for- literally- billion$ of reasons. Certainly Israel is quite happy with our new President.

I know which country's approbation means more to me.

DeletedUser

It all depends, I guess, on which "world leaders"s opinions one is concerned.

Certainly Iran is not happy with our new President. They much preferred Trump's predecessor for- literally- billion$ of reasons. Certainly Israel is quite happy with our new President.

I know which country's approbation means more to me.
Conversely, Russia (you remember, our Cold War nemesis?) is thrilled with our new "President', for billion$ of oil reasons. Our long-time allies and friends in France, Germany, the U.K. and others are not at all impressed with him. Are you now a fan of Russia, too?

DeletedUser29206

It is a sad state of affairs to know that our friends and allies around the world deeply sighed and slapped their forehead with "what were they thinking" going through their minds. The nations who rejoiced were not the ones that have sweet cozy relationships in the past. So yes, I believe we do deserve sympathy and best wishes. Thank you Darth Mole for your condolences.

what were we thinking?

I'd say that was pretty simple.

.. Americans are fed up of politicians who only think of how the rest of the world at large sees them

... handing out cash like clowns with candy at a five year old's birthday party.

tired of the apology tours, and politicians kissing a## to get lucrative contracts in foreign countries. politicians signing on the dotted line on international agreements because it benefits someone who raised millions in campaign contributions.

also tired of a world who loves to get all the help USA is giving away and then complains about how the US not doing enough in their social justice view of the world.

tired of being the ones who carry the burden of protecting trading lanes in both cash and blood, while the rest of the world benefits from it and then complains that the US should not be so aggressive.

tired of politicians who view the general population as a cash cow they can milk and hand over blank checks to banks, insurance, and other varied interests.

tired of the politically correct intolerance of other peoples points of view, and strangle hold on how people are allowed to express themselves.

tired of being sold out, ridiculed, and in so many words told to just sit the f@^k down and shut up, while being screwed over, oh and may we get a smile and a hurrah out of you...

sorry not sorry... the world dislikes our current president ... considering he has been in office less than 200 days I would say most opinions are a bit prejudicial... is there actually something he has done which has dramatically affected your personal life other than win the presidency and breathe air in the white house? the last administration personally affect me and my family at a financial level when my insurance rates almost triple overnight., basically pricing me out of affordable healthcare. but no worries someone else got a subsidy, and the insurance company got many more tax dollars out of the deal.

DeletedUser28503

where is trump when u need him to knock some sense into the INNO idiots

DeletedUser

where is trump when u need him to knock some sense into the INNO idiots
Tweeting about his election victory and inauguration crowd, and trying to suppress investigations into his campaign, his nominees, and collusion with Russia. Not enough time left to address a non-issue like that.

plinker2

So, you rather have Killary in the White House? We voted for the one we wanted, and when some of these"resistance" people are voted out and he can get more done, you will a greater change for the better. The former administration darn near bankrupted this country. Do you have "affordable" health care? It is almost driving us to ruin just for the wife to have it. ANYONE is better than what we had. America needed a change and we have it.

DeletedUser

So, you rather have Killary in the White House? We voted for the one we wanted, and when some of these"resistance" people are voted out and he can get more done, you will a greater change for the better. The former administration darn near bankrupted this country. Do you have "affordable" health care? It is almost driving us to ruin just for the wife to have it. ANYONE is better than what we had. America needed a change and we have it.
Yes, I would rather have Hillary Clinton in the White House.
Yes, I have affordable health care.
Yes, we do have a change, we now have white supremacists and neo-Nazis driving cars into crowds of people that disagree with them. That lays right at the feet of Trump and his campaign rhetoric. Are you happy with that?

DeletedUser

... and when some of these"resistance" people are voted out and he can get more done, you will a greater change for the better.

"Your" side has the White House, both houses of Congress, and control of legislature and executive in over half of America's state governments. If they still can't deliver, it's because they were lying. Or incompetent. Or, in my opinion, both.

You got scammed, Plinker. Remember this. Don't let it happen again.

plinker2

I believe that a lot of people want him to fail because if he gets the support that he needs, this country will actually start moving forward again. N.K. is already backing down. The stock market is booming and once Oblamocare is repealed and replaced ( it should have never happened to start with) you will see this country really start moving foward again. Look at the side opposing him. You NEVER seem the conservatives in this country act as such for the previous 8 years. It is either paid for or lead by ignorance. He has not been in office for a year yet. I truly believe that great things are in store for America. The only people getting scammed are the ones that believe in the violence and unruly things that are happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.