• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Will Virgo Lose Her Virginity?

lemur

And is that missile made of plastic foam?

From the Beta Forum yesterday ...

Virgo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mamboking053

When it says x5, is each chance used per fight you engage in or is it only used when the effect takes place?

lemur

... players build it knowing it won’t be PvP ...

If players already know, then why did a forum moderator hide my screenshot behind a "Spoiler" button?

Clue: Spoilers reveal information about the game that players do not know yet.

Virgo Chat.jpg

Last edited:

Emberguard

Spoiler tags in this context on a forum don’t always mean it’s a spoiler. It often means image so older devices don’t crash when trying to view the page. I take you want people to be able to load the page so they reply?

And I never said the US was told about it, I didn’t check US to know whether it was mentioned ingame or in forum or not at all. I said would players that know still build it, and the answer is yes as those that did know have built it

Edit: or what Steph said below

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If players already know, then why did a forum moderator hide my screenshot behind a "Spoiler" button?

Clue: Spoilers reveal information about the game that players do not know yet.

View attachment 13754
I hid it behind a Spoiler button because it is from the Beta Forum. Information from the Beta server or Beta forum should be in the Beta Spoiler section of the Forum or hidden behind a Spoiler button.

DeletedUser24787

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...ack-the-virgo-project-stargazer.10335/page-10
message from The Envoy on May 17 2019 kinda summed that up

but its a shame that the beta did bleed over a GB thats gonna get pvp nerfed after being brought onto the live servers guess its good to research the feedback sections before jumping on the Gb frenzy

i have no idea how to hide the link as a spoiler so help me out mr longshanks :)

correct someones post makes your job monotonous
teach someone how to post makes your job slighty easier

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...ack-the-virgo-project-stargazer.10335/page-10
message from The Envoy on May 17 2019 kinda summed that up

but its a shame that the beta did bleed over a GB thats gonna get pvp nerfed after being brought onto the live servers guess its good to research the feedback sections before jumping on the Gb frenzy

i have no idea how to hide the link as a spoiler so help me out mr longshanks :)
When you make a post, highlight what you want hidden behind the spoiler button, then click the button on the toolbar at top of message box that looks like a plus sign within a circle. Then click on Spoiler.

DeletedUser

Kudos to the scared hoodies that convinced the developers to nerf Virgo.
Now it's really useless
Long live the king

Algona

Given that a LOT of players put a LOT of effort, time, cash,into building massive defenses, it;s hardly surprising that INNO did not want those players' efforts put to naught.

Can you imagine the reaction of the massive defense builders otherwise? I suspect that is one dookystorm INNO was pretty smart to avoid.

DeletedUser

I don't get what the big deal is. Would having this ability for only 3-5 PvP battles really make a difference? I mean, the effect of this GB is impressive, but it is also so limited in daily uses that it hardly seems worthwhile to fret about where you can use it. Especially since so many players claim PvP isn't worth their time to begin with. Tell me what I'm missing here. Assuming you get this to level 80 and get 5 chances a day at a little over 69% success rate, what would your best case scenario benefit be from PvP? Keep in mind that it has taken 243,563 FP to level it that far. Even if you were able to plunder 5 Maharaja's Palaces a day because of it (which is highly unlikely), how long would it take for 25 FP and 25 goods a day to justify that effort? Even without the nerf, this is a luxury item GB at best.