• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Win 25 FP

Algona

I'll donate 25 FP to the GB of your choice to the person who best answers this:

Just how many developers does it take to come up with " Buy one forge pt" anyway?:p

I'm sole judge. Bring the funny. Multiple entries allowed. I reserve the right to give excess prizes. I'll end this when I feel like it. Prizes only available to Mt. Killmore players.

Have fun!

Last edited:

DeletedUser3679

I'm sole judge. Bring the funny. Multiple entries allowed. I reserve the right to give excess prizes. I'll end this when I feel like it. Prizes only available to Mt. Killmore players.

Have fun!

Not in M world, so here is my freebie answer (M world guys, feel free to use):

It takes 35, 1 to think it up, and 34 to program it (including the guys that have the job of including bugs in every release.

DeletedUser24725

One frustrated programer who sent his boss a memo that read, "Bite One you Frigin Pig" when he was told he had to work overtime to come up with an Easter Challenge. But the nearsighted supervisor, in a hurry to go home, read it as, "Bye One FP"!!!

DeletedUser10415

Mi ne sur M - mondo , do jen freebie . La respondo estas neniu . Estis ke Hans ulo kiu elpensis gxin .

Ylisaveta

8 total: a committee of 6 to come up with the quest, and 2 to make a video announcing the new quest that is so powerful it needs a larger font.

DeletedUser23123

Not in your world. But, I think the janitor did it. Might been a player like us and saw what the devs was about to do to us and said "Not". The Devs probably had something like 17 or 21, who knows. So, the janitor delete a number and the devs put it in program with out realizing it. Then when the Event Started. It was to late. Of coarse you might wonder how a janitor would know programs. Well, he might be a programmer himself and the janitor job is a break to get away from sitting in front of a monitor for 8 to 12 hours a day. It can happen. Anyway, that my theory.

kandoo212

Have fun!
Just as many as the number of Angels that can dance on the head of a pin.

DeletedUser24356

Just one, as long as he moonlights as Donald Trump's hair stylist.

DeletedUser24356

Trick question, the quest was achieved by distributing 47 typewriters in the Primate section of the San Diego zoo, after approximately a month of random banging upon antiquated Smith/Coronas one sheet was emblazoned with "buyg 1 f p ook." And another legendary quest was born.

DeletedUser23206

Have fun!
Only 1 and a very lazy one, that think's writing code is the same as thinking up a secret password!

Lucifer1904

Have fun!
The only one who knows what they are doing. Ratios of that is 0:1000

Last edited:

BruteForceAttack

Have fun!

Maybe one that actually plays the game :)