• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Windows10 with Edge bugs

OLDone69

I play on a PC with windows 10 and Edge. The First 4 rows at top of screen are re-printed over the top of each other. I've had incidents where it showed I had Top Bar FP. When I tried to invest them in my own GB it didn't use them but took them out of my inventory FP stash. I had to reload the game to straighten it out. Also the message board indicators for new messages doesn't show new messages and will not cancel when they are read. The icon to show you have goods, supplies and fp to collect is not working correctly. I have to quit the game and restart it to switch cities.
Is a fix in the works??
Thank you for your time. OLDone69

Just An Observer

I have a computer with Win10/Edge. All it is used for is to play FoE. My older computer handles everything else. So far no problems after a year or so from cookies, scripts, etc. If you have the space and money to spend, this might be a good way to go.